Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: happyviewer

like i said in my thread...no other actor fits the role of falak...she looks the part...how gorgeous did she look in the red suit and in the green sari...man...sahih kaha hai kissi nay, jab dil aya gadhi pay to somthing something...

bt i dont blame salman...she was after him, he made his stand clear from day one...he only married her becase he had to marry someone..yes i dont agree with cheating, once you are married the love dept should be closed

u don't blame Salman? He wasn't held at gunpoint aka forced to marry her! It was his choice! anyway karma will get back at him!!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

u don't blame Salman? He wasn't held at gunpoint aka forced to marry her! It was his choice! anyway karma will get back at him!!

😆 no hes not that bekasoor...but falak forced herself on him,,not literally😆...he said that he is marrying her because kissi say to shadi kerni hai...he never said he loved her..falak to apni beizzati karati rahi salman kay hath...if she had any self respect she wold have ditched the guy the first time he humiliated her...so here i dont blame him...but hes totally to blame for having feelings for another woman while still married to falak...dont get my point mixed up
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

😆 no hes not that bekasoor...but falak forced herself on him,,not literally😆...he said that he is marrying her because kissi say to shadi kerni hai...he never said he loved her..falak to apni beizzati karati rahi salman kay hath...if she had any self respect she wold have ditched the guy the first time he humiliated her...so here i dont blame him...but hes totally to blame for having feelings for another woman while still married to falak...dont get my point mixed up

Word! Thats what I had been saying not here but waise that Falak had been doing it wrong, if he didn't like her then why was she dying for him? No matter how good a man is if someone insults you so much tu mein tu agli baar dekhoon bhi na. And she went on to marry him? Itna sar pe chadane se yahi hota hai.

But like you said cheating is not justifiable under any circumstance. Salman is completely at fault there. And wonder what he saw in Tabinda? She must have an amazing personality to woo him which we haven't come across yet.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

yeh I see what u mean...but still feel sorry for falak...which guy dates someone and marries them just to ditch them?? Eeks!!
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 12 years ago
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnk u...😊
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
but in reality can any guy do this?? like he has a beautiful n educated wife frm a high class family...why wud he go after an average looking factory woker😕

Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

but in reality can any guy do this?? like he has a beautiful n educated wife frm a high class family...why wud he go after an average looking factory woker😕

true! I think this will give falak more of a jhatka! She will come to the conclusion that she is not loving enough or something!!
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

true! I think this will give falak more of a jhatka! She will come to the conclusion that she is not loving enough or something!!

Human nature is unpredictable; people do a lot of things they shouldn't but they still do and not so nice things. And men are susceptible to cheat even if they have a so called happy marriage. Salman is just being a typical selfish man.
But yes this will serve as a big jhatka in Falaks life which will force her to view life from a different angle. So she will turn to Allah and try to understand what she had been ignoring all this time.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

mohabbat andhi hoti hai...prince charles cheated on princess Diana...have you seen camilla😆...i rest my case.
361344 thumbnail
so what love dnt say age ya phir shakal o surat ...but but i think this tabinda kamini hi nekli gi hope not...😛