Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Awsome Episode!!
Mahira left me Speechless today!!!
her expressions, her acting , her dialogues everything was Superb!!
Loving the Twist..boht maza aya Epi dekh ker...
n wow the Precap... cant wait!!

the same stuff which happened in the promo...then at the end falak goes to salmans factory and meets tabinda aunty and gets shocked😆
then in the precap she was screaming at her mum that why didnt u ever teach me about islam and Allah and not show me the right path...sooo emotionalll😭
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

the same stuff which happened in the promo...then at the end falak goes to salmans factory and meets tabinda aunty and gets shocked😆
then in the precap she was screaming at her mum that why didnt u ever teach me about islam and Allah and not show me the right path...sooo emotionalll😭

I killed my no tv until Sunday policy 😆 For this
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ufff Allah Kya Alla Precap hai Yaar ... OMG she was dame brilliant ! Ufff I swear up coming episode gonnna be rocked every where ... Beautiful Mahira is Back with the huge of intensity >33333

Mahira Khan Mahira Khan Mahira Khan this is what we want ... 👏👏👏👏
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

Ufff Allah Kya Alla Precap hai Yaar ... OMG she was dame brilliant ! Ufff I swear up coming episode gonnna be rocked every where ... Beautiful Mahira is Back with the huge of intensity >33333

Mahira Khan Mahira Khan Mahira Khan this is what we want ... 👏

Agreed, this is what said earlier
Do not Judge her. When she starts finding Allah, that's when her character will be alive
She hit that very well😊
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cocojatti92

Agreed, this is what said earlier
Do not Judge her. When she starts finding Allah, that's when her character will be alive
She hit that very well😊

Ohhh yeah ... I mean I was like What an amazing performance man ... Ufff she brilliant <3333 I think the last two scenes of this episode and the precap are bestest part of this show and these all cux of Mahira Khan >3333
Edited by Rock-Star - 12 years ago
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Someone tell me, how and why Salman fell for Tabinda??? she has such a shrewd face.. as if she is up to something alll the time!! why would he fall for her?
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

what is the real name of the actress who's playing tabinda...??

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Without Mahira the show would have been boring..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
like i said in my thread...no other actor fits the role of falak...she looks the part...how gorgeous did she look in the red suit and in the green sari...man...sahih kaha hai kissi nay, jab dil aya gadhi pay to somthing something...
bt i dont blame salman...she was after him, he made his stand clear from day one...he only married her becase he had to marry someone..yes i dont agree with cheating, once you are married the love dept should be closed