Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Ohhhkkk finally watched it..Salman is such a chindi chor he stole her jewellery 😆 plus he's such a smart ass he totally confused Falak by saying there's only one woman in his lifee.. aahaaa..hayee the last part is haunting >.< Mikaal acts soo good.. he has improved like anything..Falak has completely gone mad.. I feel so bad for her

Koi Humza ko bulaao I don't know why I feel he is not married yet.. they never showed us him getting married nor did Falak mention that he is married or she attended it.. I hope he comes back in Falak's life.. she has to end up with him..
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Ohhhkkk finally watched it..Salman is such a chindi chor he stole her jewellery 😆 plus he's such a smart ass he totally confused Falak by saying there's only one woman in his lifee.. aahaaa..hayee the last part is haunting >.< Mikaal acts soo good.. he has improved like anything..Falak has completely gone mad.. I feel so bad for her

Koi Humza ko bulaao I don't know why I feel he is not married yet.. they never showed us him getting married nor did Falak mention that he is married or she attended it.. I hope he comes back in Falak's life.. she has to end up with him..

I think Humza deserves better. Falak has downgraded him by saying ridiculous stuff like "you know Salman's better than you" etc etc..and plus she kicked a good friend to the side let alone a guy who loved her. I would like for them to show that Humza still comes to her in time of need as a friend..but he's married off to someone else because I think he doesn't deserve Falak...but lets see what happens.

and yeah Mikaal has improved tremendously. I mentioned this in another thread..I think this drama has benefited Mikaal the most so far because he has shown some great acting skills which he hasn't before..Personally think he's been stealing the show in the last 2-3 episodes.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I think Humza deserves better. Falak has downgraded him by saying ridiculous stuff like "you know Salman's better than you" etc etc..and plus she kicked a good friend to the side let alone a guy who loved her. I would like for them to show that Humza still comes to her in time of need as a friend..but he's married off to someone else because I think he doesn't deserve Falak...but lets see what happens.

and yeah Mikaal has improved tremendously. I mentioned this in another thread..I think this drama has benefited Mikaal the most so far because he has shown some great acting skills which he hasn't before..Personally think he's been stealing the show in the last 2-3 episodes.

I knoww Hamza does but Falak will regret for everything she needs someone to be her side..

Totally agree with what you said about Mikaal.. He is amazing..
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey, I missed an episode of the show in between. I guess this is a good thread to cover what I missed. Last I saw, Falak and Salman were about to have a baby... and now she doesn't seem to be pregnant. How did she lose the baby?
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for today's episode.Its going to be sooo exciting for sure!!
Finally some twists in the story! YEAAAYYY!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mahirah was such a show stealer in today's episode! Awesome acting.. Meekal was hardly present..

And omg the precap! Poor Falak.. I loved Mahirah's there..
Really no one could have suited the role of Falak except for her.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Mahirah was such a show stealer in today's episode! Awesome acting.. Meekal was hardly present..

And omg the precap! Poor Falak.. I loved Mahirah's there..
Really no one could have suited the role of Falak except for her.

OMG i thought i was the only one who felt that Mahira just rocked every single scene today...two of them she actually made me cry
After watching today's episode i felt exactly the same how i felt when i read the book ...she brought out Falak's feelings so well😳

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Tabinda I Love you <333 Salman ke maan ki awaz ! LOlzzz

Okay Episode was Good <3 But the last two scenes were dame awesome Mahira Did rock in those scenes <33 Ufff I am feeling so bad 4 falak but at the same time she did all this with her own self ... :P

Salman ko tu tabinda se pyaar howa Allah main ... lolzz
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

OMG i thought i was the only one who felt that Mahira just rocked every single scene today...two of them she actually made me cry
After watching today's episode i felt exactly the same how i felt when i read the book ...she brought out Falak's feelings so well😳

The bathroom scene plus where she goes to meet her nani and then when she see's tabinda omg.. And the precap .. I was left speechless.
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

The bathroom scene plus where she goes to meet her nani and then when she see's tabinda omg.. And the precap .. I was left speechless.

Bathroom Scene was the best <33