Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
haan shayad
paindu wali look :P
Poor falak :(
but its good in a way, this is the only way she will turn towards Allah

sadly we never appreciate the good things in life until we experience bad things :(
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nadia Afghan is really good friends with Sarmad Khoosat..I could totally see Sarmad requesting her to do the role if everyone else backed out merely because the character's supposedly "badsoorat." (even though Nadia Afghan isn't really ugly by any means)...but I'm sure a lot of actresses wouldn't have done this role because of it's characterization. Not to mention Nadia's a really good actress..
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ameres

Agreed, that confrontation was well executed and both have performed so well. Earlier I didn't like Mikaal but now he has improved a lot. While watching that scene I was looking at Salman not Mikaal. He really got into the character, the scene was so good. The sitting on stair part was so good. You could see he was also somewhat guilty perhaps on his actions yet annoyed by Falak.
The whole scene was excellent, really grabbed my attention.

Salman as a character really irritated me and was pretty angry at him but somewhere Mikaals good acting lessened my anger. 😆

Agreed. I loved that scene. Sarmad really is an awesome director..I just loved the way it was executed! The entire confrontation is so far my favorite scene in this drama! and yes, I think Mikaal really has played Salman convincingly!
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nadia Afghan isnt that bad...Mawra ko le lete...ya phir Mujhe Sandal Kerdo ki Typical vamp type koji girls😆

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Nadia Afghan is really good friends with Sarmad Khoosat..I could totally see Sarmad requesting her to do the role if everyone else backed out merely because the character's supposedly "badsoorat." (even though Nadia Afghan isn't really ugly by any means)...but I'm sure a lot of actresses wouldn't have done this role because of it's characterization. Not to mention Nadia's a really good actress..

Thats not true, sanam saeed is doing the role of the bad looking girl in ZGH
aamna sheikh did the badsoorat girls role in maat
and even that girl who is playing the ugly sister in madiha maliha
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
any actress can be made to look ugly...havent you seen ugly betty.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Thats not true, sanam saeed is doing the role of the bad looking girl in ZGH
aamna sheikh did the badsoorat girls role in maat
and even that girl who is playing the ugly sister in madiha maliha

true but, I've read that SeZ has gone through many character changes..like Fazila Qazi being the original choice instead of Hina..Alia Imam being the original choice instead of Nadia Afghan..and someone else being the faqeer instead of Munawar Saeed. Point isn't to say that no actress would ever take up a role of a mediocre/below average/badsoorat looking girl..but what I meant was since Nadia wasn't the first choice to play this character (or so it has been stated)..I can see Sarmad going to Nadia eventually considering they're really good friends..Besides, every actress is different..some may just make it a matter of their ego if the character is really supposed to be below average looking. Also, I'm not sure about Sanam's character in ZGH..but Aamina wasn't ever a blatantly badsoorat girl in Maat..she was merely the bechari and average, simple girl. Never did they tout her as badsoorat..I've heard the role that Nadia Afghan's supposed to play is actually that of a badsoorat girl yet someone who Salman falls in love with.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mahirah's playing the role of Saman in MD's next project with Farhat Ishtiaq for Bin Roye Ansoo..
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Mahirah's playing the role of Saman in MD's next project with Farhat Ishtiaq for Bin Roye Ansoo..

Nice choice .Sana who is playing male lead?