Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
^^ So true! 😆

They look so different on the dummies. It's weird. 🤔 Seriously, the cheapest one is around 40$! And it's lawn. 😳 AND it's just the kurta.
Fashion toh pehle sai hi sar dard hai upar se yeh-itne mehnge kapre. 🤣 Yeah it takes time and effort to make designer clothes but is it really worth that much? 😉

On the other hand, you know that little fuzzy stuff that comes out on clothes, what is it called, bur? 😆 It came out of my school uniform today, which is wool 🤢, and school starts tomorrow. So, I'm off to buy a lint roller. 😳
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PariNain

hello g koi hy??????????

yes faiza we are here 😃
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Written by Fatima Manzoor Ellahi

Episode highlights:
Falak bearing a miscarriage
Salman consoling and comforting her through this tough time
Nani making Falak understand about Allah's will and that what ever hard times she is going through, will only be able to cope with it Allah's help.
Falak finding Salman's behavior suspicious and rude but couldn't figure out the reason behind it
Salman forgetting their wedding anniversary
Falak's azzmaish finally starting.

Random Musing:

Hazrat Ali (RA) said "When some blessings come to you, do not drive them away through thanklessness"

The above saying beautifully depicting Falak Sheer Afghan's situation, a girl who was born with a silver spoon, got every thing she desired and that is the reason, she always took Allah's blessings for granted. She never imagined how much Allah pak had blessed her, she never realized that the ease and comforts, she enjoyed her whole life were far from the reach of a so many other people. She never thanked Allah pak and that's why when she faced the vary first accident in her life she wasn't able to face it, she repeatedly questioned Allah's will.

10th Episode, offered smooth flow of developments in Falak's married life, we got to watch Falak going through her miscarriage and questioning Allah for taking away her biggest joy from her. Her question was why me, why am I facing this? Why have I lost my child? Why me ?

Once again Falak's Kufr was handled thoughtfully and generously by Nani. She taught her to be thankful to Allah for his numerous blessings, she asked her to believe in Him only and she made her understand that Allah never gives you trouble beyond your strength.

Umera Ahmed, a writer par excellence, once again commendably made us familiar with the true essence of Islam, with true meanings of Sabar and shukar. She has always given us some concrete Islamic messages and in 10th episode I found what Allah says in Surah Al-Imran.

'O Allah, Lord of Sovereignty! You bestow sovereignty on whom You will and You take away sovereignty from whom You will. You confer honor on whom You will and You dishonor whom You will. All good is in Your Mighty Hand and surely You have Absolute Authority and Control over everything.'

Falak, will be realizing that everything belongs to Allah (swt) only. And that he is the one who decides what to give and whom to give.

'You make the night enter into the day and you make the day enter into the night and you bring the living out of the dead and you bring the dead out of the living and you bless (with Your Bounties) without measure whom you wish.'

The innumerable blessings of Allah (swt) have always been taken for-granted by Flak and this is the time to understand, who possesses the control of our lives and that without Allah's consent nothing happens.

Where Falak struggled and finally overcame her biggest loss with the help of her family and especially that of Salman, we saw Salman getting rude with Falak at times.

Initially Falak thought it to be his professional tension and asked him to share but the way Salman retaliated; it forced Falak to search for the root cause. The doubts then became serious when to everyone's surprise; Salman forgot about his wedding anniversary and left for Hyderabad for a business meeting.

This will definitely make Falak curious about the actual cause of Salman's rudeness and why he ignores her.

Among good performances, Samina Perzada again stole the show with her perfect and remarkable dialogue delivery. She would make you believe in her all characters with her solid performance.

Mahira was good in her breakdown scene where as Mekaal is still struggling to leave an impression. In the latest episode, for the 1st time I found editing to be a little weak; that was probably due to the reason they had to move show swiftly towards falak's next phase.

Let's see how and when Falak starts believing in Hazrat Ali's (RA) saying.

"Main ne khuda ko apne iradon ke tootne main jana"

"I recognized Allah Almighty by the Failures of my Plans"

http://showbizspice.com/my-take-on-10th-episode-of-shehr-e-zaat/

cant wait for next episode <3
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Is Mohib in the picture now? 😆

Edited by OnlyHope - 12 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
I'm glad I ain't watching! *whew*
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
we have a great Islamic teacher in the form of Nani
I just Love her character so much <3
OnlyHope thumbnail
^ That's true though! 😳
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Falk reminds me of the character geet a little, the way she was naive to pain and was madly in love with anshuman!!! and humza reminds me of aditya quite a bit, is he married? :(
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

Falk reminds me of the character geet a little, the way she was naive to pain and was madly in love with anshuman!!! and humza reminds me of aditya quite a bit, is he married? :(

who is aditya ??