Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh & I also think Mahira looks so much better with straight hair. I don't know if I just noticed it now, but I think for the first time in this week's episode she had her hair straightened a few times in certain scenes..and it was visible..she looked so much better than in wavy hair. I personally think her look in Humsafar was better because of the outfits, straightened hair etc. I don't understand why her hair in that drama was straightened yet here it usually isn't? I would think it would have made more sense to straighten it for her character as Falak?

& I love the girl who plays Rushna, Falak's friend. I think she does quite well for a side character.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

oh & I also think Mahira looks so much better with straight hair. I don't know if I just noticed it now, but I think for the first time in this week's episode she had her hair straightened a few times in certain scenes..and it was visible..she looked so much better than in wavy hair. I personally think her look in Humsafar was better because of the outfits, straightened hair etc. I don't understand why her hair in that drama was straightened yet here it usually isn't? I would think it would have made more sense to straighten it for her character as Falak?

& I love the girl who plays Rushna, Falak's friend. I think she does quite well for a side character.

I agree with you she had beautiful hair and make up in the initial scenes of humsafar and her clothes fitted her really well as compared to here...also i think she looks way better in eastern outfits
sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

LOL when they showed a promo of that before going on break yesterday..I told my sister, well Salman can say that he's speaking to a Pakistani client in the US, no? and Salman answered similarly. 😆

hahahaha 😆 same thought struck in my mind 😃

sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yeah she is doing a supporting role for Falak as Falak shares her feelings and blows the gaff with her mostly
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Omg I love the precap!
I was really doubting Meekal as Salman Ansar, but he's done a great job..

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea thats exactly what my mum was saying...that first tym in a drama they'v shown some classy n Beautiful dresses n i said yes coz Mahira is shown as a fashionable high class girl so it compliments her character..

n yea Mahira normally doesnt straighten her hair n thats why in HS she luked really different n i think i wudnt have liked Khirad wid wavy hair..
maybe they wanted to show tht Khirad naturally has straight hair n she doesnt do anything to thm :p

-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kya masla hai sbke saath ? Spam krna bhool gaye hain sab kya ?? 😳
my mum loves Falaks dresses
she keept commenting on them rather than the drama 😆
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Falak's dresses are just
LOVE THEM!
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi! Can I join? 😳 I missed a couple episodes of SeZ but I'm catching up. I agree with you ^^ I adore Falak's dresses especially with the black leggings. Is there a store in Pakistan that sells them? 😆 They look amazing, knowing that anything looks nice on Mahira ❤️ , but the only way I see to getting them is...Making them. I'm not an expert at sewing or anything but the way they are, open and long, It shouldn't be That hard. Except for the material, time, belts, design etc. Just one (EDIT: more like a couple) questions while I catch up...

How did she have a miscarriage?
Where did Hamza go after they get married?
Is the promo--the one where she is painting--new or old?

Thank You!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/shehrezaathumtvpictures.jpg/
Edited by --Iqra-- - 12 years ago