Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Falak's wardrobe. <3
Today's episode was literally all about their anniversary, save for the bit about her miscarriage, but I like how the story's shaping up. Still, I found it a little fast in a few places and a little too slow in the others. But Mikaal's doing really well as Salman, in my opinion, and I personally loved the little things he'd done for Falak like when he put his arm around her as she cried, and when he just pats her back after she goes off to sleep, I thought those were really sweet, silent moments between them as a married couple.
Currently, I feel really bad for Falak, just because she's so in love with him that she can't even imagine losing him. But then, when in love, can anyone ever?

Next week's precap! :O Can't wait, now.

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

I knw but in HS Khirad's situation was even worse...but in tht she seemed soo natural in crying/shouting scenes..n by hideous i didnt mean tht she shud look better while crying,but she was trying to over do the crying..n tht made it luk fake... thats just my opinion regarding this part otherwise i Love her Acting!!

i think its because her character was different, her crying was more real in HS because she was more mature and realist
Here she is really immature and in her own fantasy world all the time
alsso, in HS we could relate to her pain...here we dont feel sorry for her so maybe thats why her crying seems so fake
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i dont like Falak;s wardrobe too much 🤔
it irritates me at times at how LOOSE everything is, its like theyve fitted the perfectly thin Mahira into colorful HUGE sacks... 3 times her size! 😳
especially the one she wore when Hamza and her were at a cafe, and eew it looked like jute and SO damn SACKY, and then she has Maxi kinda stuff 🤔 i liked the one she wore at Maryams party though, where she first meets Salman, and a few other dresses, but majority are slinky and not too pleasing to the eye... woh toh shukar she is khoobsurat k it gets avoided otherwise! 😆 :P
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Hinna hmm maybe..haan tou acha roti tou humei bhi feel hota..thats the point...but anyways we do feel bad for her coz wo jaisi bhi hai...she lost her baby :(

@Afridi haan tou yahi fashion hai ajkal ka :p but yea some of the outfits were wayy too loose...but the designs , style n colouring of her dresses are Wonderful esp in yesterday's Epi
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
her dressess are awsome...i think its the first time someone has ever paid attention to the wardrobe...she looks the part.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

i think its because her character was different, her crying was more real in HS because she was more mature and realist
Here she is really immature and in her own fantasy world all the time
alsso, in HS we could relate to her pain...here we dont feel sorry for her so maybe thats why her crying seems so fake

exactly!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Her wardrobe's designed exactly the way elite class wear itt.. I think this is the first time an actual designer (Sania Maskatiya's) clothes which people also wear in real have been used in a drama..
sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Falak:itni raat ko kisse baat kar rae the ?????😕
Salman:America mein mera aek client hai usse
Falak:to urdu mein kyun baat kar rae the ????😲
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Liked yesterday's episode. I have to say I think Mahira was phenomenanl in that last scene where she's talking to Salman's character as he's driving. She was really good. In fact, I think both Mikaal & Mahira were great there. Mahira has done better in the last 2 or 3 episodes as opposed to the beginning few..but there's still room for improvement. I think Mahira excels when she plays the serious side to her character as opposed to the immature side.

About Mikaal..I honestly think Mikaal is doing really, really well in this drama. A lot of people thought he wouldn't be a good Salman or he wouldn't be able to pull it off..I always thought otherwise, but ever since Durre Shahwar I think Mikaal is seriously climbing up the ladder with his performances. He's also starring in a PTV serial Talaafi & then Manjali on Geo this season and he has improved tremendously as opposed to his initial few dramas (I've been making comparisons 😆). Moreover, at this point I think he's the perfect Salman..his expressions, attitude & aura as Salman has really pleased me & I've heard that in general for the most part. Call me a biased fan, but he really has come a long way and I'm so glad he's getting good roles!
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetcharms

Falak:itni raat ko kisse baat kar rae the ?????😕

Salman:America mein mera aek client hai usse
Falak:to urdu mein kyun baat kar rae the ????😲

LOL when they showed a promo of that before going on break yesterday..I told my sister, well Salman can say that he's speaking to a Pakistani client in the US, no? and Salman answered similarly. 😆