Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode was Beautiful ... >33
Like Every one there ... Every one doing good >33

Over all felt so bad 4 Falak but unfortunely she deserves all that Crap ... 😳Salman is playing like an idoit ... 😡but we can say nothing cux he us Fifi's first choice ... Poor falak stuck with this line ... "What is wrong with you Salman ... :(

Mahira was looking stunning in that episode ... ! it was little dragging kind oF thing but still I like it ... Little slow but going good ... :D
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all, im in Love with Falak's outfits..aik se aik barh ke hota hai...
so coming to the Epi...ughh not againn Mahira... a pathetic cry scene!! why does she cry so hideously in Sez?!? otherwise she was Fab!
n the miscarriage n Salman's behaviour was maybe a punishment for Falak because she had totallyy forgotten Allah..n tht was the main theme of Today's Epi...
she thought that she doesnt need to ask God for Anything, she's not a beggar etc...but this was a very Intense n ridiculous statement... beshak Falak ke paas sab kuch hai...lekin Allah ki Raza nai hai...if we think that we'r too busy to Praise or Thank Allah, then Allah shows his us that he has the Power to do Anything...
but i feel bad for Fifi now :( but then again ye tou hona hi tha n she was quite familiar wid it..
Mikaal... i was liking him in previous Epis but 2day i dunno why but i was thinking he has lost the charm of Salman Ansar...until i saw the PRECAP!!! omg he was Amazinggg!! hum dialogue delivery ka complain kertey the...per usne tou saari Dialogue Delivery aik scene mei hi nikaal di😆

Edited by Rabz_14 - 12 years ago
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Mahira in an interview about Fawad ... <3

Why is there such brilliant chemistry between you and Fawad Khan?

"We were both surprised about that because we were complete strangers to each other! It obviously took time for us to become comfortable acting like a couple on screen ...Especially since the first few episodes involved very couple-y things like holding hands etc ☺️.. But by the time we actually go to know each other off screen.😉 Our relationship on screen became very volatile and we had to fight and argue alot 😛😛Since Fawad Khan is a Brilliant actorI was able to overcome these initial inhibitions"😎

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

First of all, im in Love with Falak's outfits..aik se aik barh ke hota hai...
so coming to the Epi...ughh not againn Mahira... a pathetic cry scene!! why does she cry so hideously in Sez?!? otherwise she was Fab!
n the miscarriage n Salman's behaviour was maybe a punishment for Falak because she had totallyy forgotten Allah..n tht was the main theme of Today's Epi...
she thought that she doesnt need to ask God for Anything, she's not a beggar etc...but this was a very Intense n ridiculous statement... beshak Falak ke paas sab kuch hai...lekin Allah ki Raza nai hai...if we think that we'r too busy to Praise or Thank Allah, then Allah shows his man that he has the Infinite Power to do Anything...
but i feel bad for Fifi now :( but then again ye tou hona hi tha n she was quite familiar wid it..
Mikaal... i was liking him in previous Epis but 2day i dunno why but i was thinking he has lost the charm of Salman Ansar...until i saw the PRECAP!!! omg he was Amazinggg!! hum dialogue delivery ka complain kertey the...lekin usne tou saari Dialogue Delivery aik scene mei hi nikaal di😆

i think her crying wasnt as bad here as the starting episodes where she cried like a baby who didnt get their milk😆
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

too slowww! what was the whole point of the pregnancy and miscarriage?!:S
and todays whole epi was abt their anniversary...next episode will be the case of the missing jewelry😆

no hamza today :( uski shaadi hogayi??

exactly!!!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think her crying scene today was hideous.. It didn't make me cringe like the previous episodes.. It seemed pretty real to me because that's mostly how I cry if not worse, and it's how hideous I would look.. I would care less about being silent because I'm in pain.. And Mahirah acts from her heart, not doing the silent good looking cry thing, showing crazy emotions which is why it might look bad.
sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Aray Ye toh ek darwaza hai darwazay ka kaam hai raasta daina yeh raasta rokna. Aur iss ne tera raasta rok lia hai."

sweetcharms thumbnail
Uploaded with ImageShack.us" border="">
sweetcharms thumbnail
Uploaded with ImageShack.us" border="">😲
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I don't think her crying scene today was hideous.. It didn't make me cringe like the previous episodes.. It seemed pretty real to me because that's mostly how I cry if not worse, and it's how hideous I would look.. I would care less about being silent because I'm in pain.. And Mahirah acts from her heart, not doing the silent good looking cry thing, showing crazy emotions which is why it might look bad.

I knw but in HS Khirad's situation was even worse...but in tht she seemed soo natural in crying/shouting scenes..n by hideous i didnt mean tht she shud look better while crying,but she was trying to over do the crying..n tht made it luk fake... thats just my opinion regarding this part otherwise i Love her Acting!!