Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

kya?? Rushna Humsafar mei bhi thi?? 😲
gosh something has happened to my memoryy..

n maybe she is pretty but her makeup...🤢 i think sumtimes her makeup is a bit overdone n that makes her face look weird

yaad karo, yaad karo, more than one scenes ;) :D
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
After so long am here... how you all doing?

ok am sharing my review on SZ here, feel free to comment.

Let's get into Shehr-e-Zaat

Some alluring grounds to pick Sher-e-Zaat:

Being an ardent Umera Ahmed's fan, crazy Mahira khan admirer and a regular follower of Sarmad's creative works, one needs no other reason to prefer this show over others and if all above reasons are not enough, then Momina's creadibility and Abida's parveen's soulful voice certainly give an edge to SZ.

Story insights

Shehr-e-Zaat revolves around Falak Sheer Afghan, a gorgeous fine arts student who being the only child is pampered and as a result, becomes haughty, brash and loves to fantasize. She has everything she desired in her life and everyone around makes her feel special, including her childhood friend Hamza.

Falak is destined to meet Salman Ansar (the man of her dreams) through the sculpture she made. It left her stunned when she found a breathing manifestation of it in Salman. The more Salman dejected Falak, the more helpless she found herself in forgetting him but finally Falak's obsession, her determination and her love lures Salman and he surrenders by marrying her.

One starts taking Allah's blessings for granted; as if it's his/her right to get all the luxuries of life, as if they monitor their own lives, as if no one dares to come into their world without their permission, but Allah (swt) would give you a reality check, he would make you realize that all your worldly possessions are mortal and actually nothing belongs to you for ever, including your most beloved relations. He would make you realize the reason for your birth, why you came into this world, how materialistic this world and your relations and possessions are.

This is what's gonna happen to Falak. A girl who never acknowledged Allah's blessings, will alter herself into a completely changed person altogether. How, why, and when, this is what Shehr-e-Zaat is all about.

Shehr-e-Zaat's journey so far:

The 9th episode's journey with SZ was a bumpy ride, where we evenly got some awww and hawww moments to cherish.

• The most appealing thing in this tale is undoubtedly the writer "Umera Ahmed". But what fascinated me to watch this show was that I have read this novel long ago. Yes, Umera's amendments, her additions and the freshness she has given to this tale made it worth watching for me.
  • She added Hamza and Nani, 2 most lovable, influential and important pillars in Falak's life.

Where Hamza made us fall in love with him at his each gesture ( Tumhara naam ho ya mera aik hi to baat hai, aur waisy bhi mujhay tumharay naam main apna naam dikhta hai fifi)

With his every single word ( tum nay salman ansar ko perfect bana kay piyaar kia hai fifi, jabkay mainay tumhain piyaar tumhain imperfect jaan kay kia hai)

With his selflessness ( tumhain yeh cahye thi isliye mainay sari raat jag kay bana di yeh painting)

With his passion ( fifi main tumhain 15 saal say piyaar karta hun) and ( kya day saqti ho is painting ka, piyaar day saqti ho?)

With his serenity he showed towards falak ( fifi, salman nay tumhain ignore kia sirf yehi aik baat hai jiski wajah say tum uski taraf khichi chali jarahi ho)

With the way he handled falak's rejection ( mery pass tumhari shadi pay na anay ki aik wajah thi.. kiyun kay main tumhain kisi aur ka hota nahi daikh saqta tha fifi)

With the way he retaliated when he found falak getting attracted towards salman ( kya laga tha tumhian fifi? Kay main tum say piyaar nahi karunga)

In short, the more we got to watch this Hamza, the more this tale of Falak sheer afghan became appealing and Mohib Mirza has done full justice to this character so far.

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

yaad karo, yaad karo, more than one scenes ;) :D

umm aur kahin tou ho nai sakti..probably one of Khirad's Uni friends??😕 yea i think i slightly remember her...
I find riushna really pretty!
But i dont remember seeing her in mej or humsafar
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pri_armaan

Hey can i join u all? :)

welcome 😊

Word Count: 1

serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

umm aur kahin tou ho nai sakti..probably one of Khirad's Uni friends??😕 yea i think i slightly remember her...

-_- no 😵
serendipity. thumbnail
she WAS in MeJ n Humsafar :D n a lot more :P
pri_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey thank you guys for letting me in :)
Rabz_14 thumbnail

Phir bataa bhi doo Reenooo!!!
Rabz_14 thumbnail
MeJ tou maine start se dekha hi nai isliye usme toh i cant guess...