Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
What the hell Falak is pergnant ? What is next ?

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

Nani's thinking is so regressive!! House help should not work, women should! Eeks!!

Thats our culture...

Originally posted by: --Nida--

If she meant only for a women then i don't agree with her
but generally both men and women should share housework rather than leaving on helpers
women obviously tend to more work though as they are better at it ๐Ÿ˜†

What Nani meant was ke miyaan ke dil mein jaga banaane ke liye a woman has to take care of him and his house and stuff, agar wo yeh sab nahi karegi to wo bohat jaldi uske dil se utar jayegi...men need a lot more and not just romance after marriage and a woman has to work hard to win his heart! thats the reality!
and in our culture waise bhi the norm is for the man to work and earn money and the women to take care of the house

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

dont worry its a happy ending, for falak atleast! :D
i dont get the point of Hamzas character being added in the drama...if hes just gonna marry someone else :/ unless he gets divorced later on or something!

oh i was reading the novel...and the girl who Salman falls for...her name is Tabinda!

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: --Nida--

Sara's role was very small in the novel pretty much irrelevant and Khizer never loved Sara , he was after money and he married and was settled abroad or something ...khisher's story was almost same except that when khirad came after leap they stayed in a flat , khirad didn't leave but the last scene was same
There were only minute changes nothing major and they skipped all the hugs ๐Ÿ˜†

in the novel wasnt Khizar in love with some girl called Mehreen?
and he didnt pull khirads dupattta off the way he did in the drama๐Ÿคข
Finally a good episode! This episode was definitely the best out of all the episodes so far! <3
But I didnt understand why that beggar was going all mad when Falak came there and after she went...what was that all about? :/
Misbah12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

Now finallyy Salman is being nice to Falak...see thts what i was wondering...jhooti hi sahi per Salman ne Falak ki qadr tou ki...now it Does make sense tht she is shocked whn Salman leaves her...coz either after or before marriage there had to be a happy time in which Falak is satisfied wid Salman...otherwise if he kept insulting her thn obv even Falak wud knw tht he can leave her anytime.

and can anyone plz clearly explain me what the beggar was saying.. n what actually was he trying to tell Falak??

The beggar was trying to tell falak not to after looks and that chaka choun!๐Ÿ˜‰ You can also say that he was trying to tell that salman is not a nice man and she shouldn't be with her!

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

Now finallyy Salman is being nice to Falak...see thts what i was wondering...jhooti hi sahi per Salman ne Falak ki qadr tou ki...now it Does make sense tht she is shocked whn Salman leaves her...coz either after or before marriage there had to be a happy time in which Falak is satisfied wid Salman...otherwise if he kept insulting her thn obv even Falak wud knw tht he can leave her anytime.

and can anyone plz clearly explain me what the beggar was saying.. n what actually was he trying to tell Falak??

He was trying to tell her to stop worshipping Salman so much, and worship Allah instead I guess!
When he was talking about wajood and zaat, I think he was referring to Salman as her "wajood ki chah" and he was trying to tell her to stop wanting/needing such things and look towards her own 'zaat' and her Allah, who she doesnt need to impress because Allah loves her however she is!
And by that dialogue about the door, he meant that a man is like a door for a woman, he either shows her the right way or blocks it for her - and in her case Salman is standing in her way and has blocked her from taking the right path (towards Allah)

I THINK thats what he meant, and thats the best I could explain...sorry! Fari would be able to explain more clearly๐Ÿ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pretty good episode..however, I think the beggar scene could have been better. There was something lacking...and overall, the beggar had way too much to say in a small time period. The message could've been conveyed through something shorter & it would have been more impactful I feel. I also didn't understand the logic behind Falak & Salman just standing there while they were agitated about the beggar going on & on? All they had to do was move on and ignore him if he was annoying them. ๐Ÿ˜† ..better yet, the scene should have been directed in a way where the two had no choice but to hear the beggar or something..Overall, for a scene that I was excited to see...I felt disappointed a bit.

Everything else was great & for a change..Mahira did great in today's episode.
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

What Nani meant was ke miyaan ke dil mein jaga banaane ke liye a woman has to take care of him and his house and stuff, agar wo yeh sab nahi karegi to wo bohat jaldi uske dil se utar jayegi...men need a lot more and not just romance after marriage and a woman has to work hard to win his heart! thats the reality!
and in our culture waise bhi the norm is for the man to work and earn money and the women to take care of the house

I do not agree with such thinking