Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

I am saying that she uses the word Allah a lot so?

And your opinion keeps on changing.. Different from what it was yesterday today,,'

Btw, you didn't specifically just say Allah.. You said something against it so we retorted back.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

YES Thats the whole issue!!!
thats how her character is...ur asking why she talks about Allah all the time?? because she is a Religious Woman..Simple!

yeh but how am I dissing the religion? Would have said the same if the woman was Hindu or Christian
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

that is the same with every religion! That doesn't make Islam special and other religions not so special

And who wrote Islam is special and other religions aren't? This is truly something you just made up on your own.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

And your opinion keeps on changing.. Different from what it was yesterday today,,'

Btw, you didn't specifically just say Allah.. You said something against it so we retorted back.

Sana just stop replying...im trying to clear the confusion widout creationg a fight..but she keeps on coming up wid weird statements😕
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

I said nothing against Allah it is people like you who put people off religion, and yes u can report me for this comment but it is true, you have a big perception problem, that sentence of mine was dissing nani no Islam
BlackStar. thumbnail
Nani's reasoning is so screwed for everything! Allah this Allah that, couldn't she tell falak her feelings without getting all biblical? gosh

The word reasoning means your talking about Islamic Beliefs FIRSTLY.
Secondly, Allah This Allah That.. You cannot talk about Allah with such SARCASM. This and That are showing your indirectly dissing off what Allah has said.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

Sana just stop replying...im trying to clear the confusion widout creationg a fight..but she keeps on coming up wid weird statements😕

because u guys are assuming that ur religion and it's ways are different! which is actually not true, every religion in its core is the same, every religion promotes the way of living, but one does not have to be fanatic about it
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Nani's reasoning is so screwed for everything! Allah this Allah that, couldn't she tell falak her feelings without getting all biblical? gosh

The word reasoning means your talking about Islamic Beliefs FIRSTLY.
Secondly, Allah This Allah That.. You cannot talk about Allah with such SARCASM. This and That are showing your indirectly dissing off what Allah has said.

🤢 If u like to misconstrue what people have actually written that is your problem not mine
BlackStar. thumbnail
Rabz what am I supposed to do? This person personally attacks me so many times, says I like to have issues with her calls me a bully and yet she's the one whose been doing all that all along..
It's seriously pissing off especially when she claims I've said my religion is better than other religions or I've said anything against other religions when I didn't.
BlackStar. thumbnail

because u guys are assuming that ur religion and it's ways are different! which is actually not true, every religion in its core is the same, every religion promotes the way of living, but one does not have to be fanatic about it

No one's being fanatic about it.. I'm telling you what's wrong with your sentence and how it disses off Islam.
And no not all religions are similar.. You don't know Islam how can you compare similarity to other religions then.