Frequent Posters

SecretSapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
reading the previous comments
oye hoye badi garma garmi ho rahi hy yahan tu

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

was the hums afar title song also a ghazal before or was it an original?

that wa salso originally sung by abda perveen, but QB sang it much better!

Originally posted by: -De.De-

I am kind of disappointed with the serial, especially the pace of it and also I guess... because I've read the novel and had really high hopes. No wonder why people don't like when their favorite novels are dramatized.

i havent even read the novel but i know the story!!! and umera ahmed can never go wrong with her stories!
but the pace of this serial is pissing me off!!!
shes still not married after 7 episodes...and to drag it even more she breaks her engagement in next episode! WHAT joke!😡
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mona Di, your views are SO right and all I can say is ditto! Word for word! :)
Nkapoor, this forum is for discussions, not creating fights everywhere so please calm down! And I thought I should let you know, the main theme of this story is Islam and Allah just like a lot of stories written by Umera Ahmed. If you have a problem with that, you shouldnt be watching it in the first place! :)
SecretSapphire thumbnail
uff kaya kar rahay ho yaaro
Fariha rok na
SecretSapphire thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Nkapoor, this forum is for discussions, not creating fights everywhere so please calm down! And I thought I should let you know, the main theme of this story is Islam and Allah just like a lot of stories written by Umera Ahmed. If you have a problem with that, you shouldnt be watching it in the first place! :)

absolutely right
sorry dont know ur name
but yes Nkapoor
Most of the stories of Umaira's are based on the Love for Allha and islam
hey Did u read Darbar e dil of Umaira its amazing

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

Nani's reasoning is so screwed for everything! Allah this Allah that, couldn't she tell falak her feelings without getting all biblical? gosh

Refrain from bringing religion in between fictional shows. Religion is a very sensitive issue, hence should be avoided. Be careful in future or else your WL will be raised. please. don't be harsh with your words. We are not here to preach on the forum and tell others what they should do.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

it wasn't me who created a fight, it was over-sensitive people who misconstrued my comment, and seriously u r no one to tell me what to do or what not to do
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 12 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saher_90

Refrain from bringing religion in between fictional shows. Religion is a very sensitive issue, hence should be avoided. Be careful in future or else your WL will be raised. please. don't be harsh with your words. We are not here to preach on the forum and tell others what they should do.

this show has religion in it so it will be mentioned and I see nothing wrong with what I wrote I would have wrote the same if the nani was a Hindu or a Christian, and how am I preaching??