Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

you got offended at my comment for no reason and then u said 'our religion' instead of saying religion in general so to be honest it is you who is narrow-minded

yeaahh that's right.. "Our Religion"

You said nani keeps bringing Allah in everything..

Who is Allah?
The God for Muslims..

Who are Muslims?
people who belong to religion Islam

What is Islam?
My religion..

soo yesss I will still say our religion.. If you were talking about religion in general here I would talk about religion in general.. You mentioned Allah I mentioned Our religion..

FYI.. you make absolutely no sense..
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

yeaahh that's right.. "Our Religion"

You said nani keeps bringing Allah in everything..

Who is Allah?
The God for Muslims..

Who are Muslims?
people who belong to religion Islam

What is Islam?
My religion..

soo yesss I will still say our religion.. If you were talking about religion in general here I would talk about religion in general.. You mentioned Allah I mentioned Our religion..

FYI.. you make absolutely no sense..

you specifically said that our religion is this and that.. clearly dissing other religions...my comments was directed at nani not at your religion..it is not my fault that u r so super-sensitive about everything
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nkapoor your seriously making no sense.. There's nothing more sensitive than religion.. Like naani says in the drama, it's not a joke..

And FYI this isn't the first time I've read one of your comments in which you indirectly say something against Islam..
I've ignored them in the previous SEZ threads too..

Edited by BlackStar. - 12 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Nkapoor your seriously making no sense.. There's nothing more sensitive than religion.. Like naani says in the drama, it's not a joke..

u guys make no sense, I was dissing Nani's character not the religion, it is you who are super-sensitive and cannot interpret things well!!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Yeah I'm sensitive about my religion and you mentioned Allah.. go see your post..

you are being laughed at right now..

saying the same thing again and again will not change the fact that you are trying to pick a fight for no rhyme or reason..
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Yeah I'm sensitive about my religion and you mentioned Allah.. go see your post..

you are being laughed at right now..

ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH...there I said it again?? it is no sin! so go and figure
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
It is not me who created a fight, it is you guys, you totally took my comment out of context and started creating a mess
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH...there I said it again?? it is no sin! so go and figure

Hopeless.. and you were saying that we are not able to interpret things properly..

the pot is calling the kettle black..ever heard of it?
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Hopeless.. and you were saying that we are not able to interpret things properly..

the pot is calling the kettle black..ever heard of it?

whatever dude..it is you who took a comment out of context...and started bullying me for no reason...there is nothing wrong with what I said...if you have a problem with it..good for you...I can say whatever I feel as long as I am not saying it to a member specifically...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

whatever dude..it is you who took a comment out of context...and started bullying me for no reason...there is nothing wrong with what I said...if you have a problem with it..good for you...I can say whatever I feel as long as I am not saying it to a member specifically...

woohooo Bully.. yeah right stop playing the sympathy card.. you do that all the time..

say whatever you want but don't talk about my Religion when you don't know a thing about it..