Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Then continue watching itt.. but be careful about what you write.. The drama has much more thought behind itt.. It's painting a much deeper picture then we understand.. Don't go on writing things which don't make sense though..

who are u to tell me what to write or what not to?? according to me it is your narrow-minded thoughts on religion that are laughable, so maybe it is you who should reconsider what to write or not!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

and for other religions it is not? why are u guys being so stuck up about ur religion

It probably is.. Were not talking about other religions here though.. The drama's specifically about Islam hence were mentioning Islam.. Nothing so stuck up about itt..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The drama is portraying Islam as a religion and it is the religion of most people here hence I put it as our religion...

stop putting words in my mouth..
BlackStar. thumbnail

who are u to tell me what to write or what not to?? according to me it is your narrow-minded thoughts on religion that are laughable, so maybe it is you who should reconsider what to write or not!

Whatever your writing is dissing off Islam, so I have a right to tell you what to write in that sense.. Your the one who's being narrow-minded here not me.. I'm sure you'd be quite upset if I mention rude things or sarcastic remarks against your religion.. Which I wouldn't since it's lame and ridiculous..

Your not making any sense here btw.. I don't know why you wanna pick a fight and make yourself look laughable..
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

The drama is portraying Islam as a religion and it is the religion of most people here hence I put it as our religion...

stop putting words in my mouth..

you specifically wrote 'our religion' so I am not putting words in your mouth, if u think ur religion is better than others, suit yourself, I feel that is very narrow-minded view
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Whatever your writing is dissing off Islam, so I have a right to tell you what to write in that sense.. Your the one who's being narrow-minded here not me.. I'm sure you'd be quite upset if I mention rude things or sarcastic remarks against your religion.. Which I wouldn't since it's lame and ridiculous..

Your not making any sense here btw.. I don't know why you wanna pick a fight and make yourself look laughable..

I was not dissing Islam!! at all!! I was dissing nani's character, if she was a hindu I would have done the same
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

you specifically wrote 'our religion' so I am not putting words in your mouth, if u think ur religion is better than others, suit yourself, I feel that is very narrow-minded view

yeah and I will stay say our religion because I was talking in the context of the drama and that is the right word to use..

I respect all religions but I don't have to mention it you in every single thing.. My views stay with me..

I feel yours is a very narrow minded view since without properly understanding my statement you attacked for no reason..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Well the way you wrote it, you were indirectly dissing off Islam if you weren't aware of it, which is why I said be careful of what you write.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

yeah and I will stay say our religion because I was talking in the context of the drama and that is the right word to use..

I respect all religions but I don't have to mention it you in every single thing.. My views stay with me..

I feel yours is a very narrow minded view since without properly understanding my statement you attacked for no reason..

you got offended at my comment for no reason and then u said 'our religion' instead of saying religion in general so to be honest it is you who is narrow-minded
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 12 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Well the way you wrote it, you were indirectly dissing off Islam if you weren't aware of it, which is why I said be careful of what you write.

I was no indirectly dissing Islam, u guys are obviously super-sensitive about your religion, but that is your fault, not mine