Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Our Religion is the first and the best example available ever for every single thing.. God has given us the reasoning, the pathways for everything..

words should be watched for when putting Allah in them..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Our Religion is the first and the best example available ever for every single thing.. God has given us the reasoning, the pathways for everything..

Religion is not a joke.. That's the message of the drama as well.. Whether what your writing is n a small amount or a large amount, either way your still hurting the sentiments and feelings of many people, thus people should be careful about what they write..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Religion is not a joke.. That's the message of the drama as well.. Whether what your writing is n a small amount or a large amount, either way your still hurting the sentiments and feelings of many people, thus people should be careful about what they write..

yes very true..
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The drama is about the path to religion.. If your religion tells you the right way to do things, obviously you would use it as an example.. Nani's character is there to provide Naseehat for the mom and Falak.. So no she's not getting biblical, and nor is her reasoning screwed upp.

not everything has to be linked back to religion what kind of reasoning is this 'he does not believe in religion' why?? there are so many non-religious people in the world who are nicer and happier than religious people! talk about promoting stereotypes!
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 12 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

so only your religion is the best, and other religions are not as great and do not provide reasoning for everything, is that what u r getting at? how narrow-minded of you!
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

not everything has to be linked back to religion what kind of reasoning is this 'he does not believe in religion' why?? there are so many non-religious people in the world who are nicer and happier than religious people! talk about promoting stereotypes!

The drama is not promoting stereotypes.. I don't want to get into the deeper end of it because it would cause a religious debate.. You have to be familiar with Islam to understand the drama though..
If you believe in religion not being an important part of life, then this drama really isn't for you.. It's about the relationship and love with/for Allah.. Not about romance.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

The drama is not promoting stereotypes.. I don't want to get into the deeper end of it because it would cause a religious debate.. You have to be familiar with Islam to understand the drama though..
If you believe in religion not being an important part of life, then this drama really isn't for you.. It's about the relationship and love with/for Allah.. Not about romance.

I can watch whichever show I want thankyou very much! u r no one to tell me what I should or should not do!
BlackStar. thumbnail

so only your religion is the best, and other religions are not as great and do not provide reasoning for everything, is that what u r getting at? how narrow-minded of you!

Nkapoor chill! She's referring to Muslims here only which is why she says "Our".. No where in the quote does it talk about only Islam being great.. She's talking about how for Muslims religion is the best way to go about life..
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Nkapoor chill! She's referring to Muslims here only which is why she says "Our".. No where in the quote does it talk about only Islam being great.. She's talking about how for Muslims religion is the best way to go about life..

and for other religions it is not? why are u guys being so stuck up about ur religion
BlackStar. thumbnail

I can watch whichever show I want thankyou very much! u r no one to tell me what I should or should not do!

Then continue watching itt.. but be careful about what you write.. The drama has much more thought behind itt.. It's painting a much deeper picture then we understand.. Don't go on writing things which don't make sense though..