Gossip: The Fame Hungry Director

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
We Fulfill All Your Entertainment Hunger!
hi

06 Aug 2012 4 Comments

Gossip: The Fame Hungry Director

fThere is no denying that he is one of the best directors that we have today. He has awards, and hits to his credits to prove that, but the sad part is that the director is not happy with it at all.

For starters, he is already busy telling people how he is going to sweep all the awards next year, and break all past records. The director whom everyone accept is the best thing to have happened to the Industry in the last few years, is fame hungry. He gets angry when one does not recognize him by name, or fails to ask for his authograph.

The director, who also acts, as he loves to be in front of the camera, has been seen on several occassions praising his own work. There's no denying that he has always done praise-worthy work, but rumors are that other makers are feeling a bit stupid in front of him, as he cannot stop gushing about his work.

He is currenly seen in a a minor role on a major production, which he cannot stop talking about. Recently, at a party, the director claimed how he is going to sweep awards three years in a row.

Since he is a big name, no one dares to talk about him to his face, but he is one of the most talked-about celebrities behind his back, not only because of his obsession with himiself, but also his personal life, which has always been the talk-of-the-town, due to certain allegations.

The most surprising part is that it is very easy to cajole the man, as all that he needs is a "Oh, you're amazing", and you'll be signed to star in his next! Now, that's something!

by admin in Gossip Tags: pakistani drama gossip

4 Comments

1. abcd
    Aug 06, 2012 @ 08:15:08

this can be anyone? Babar javed? Oh, he doesn't act

2. Ahmed
    Aug 06, 2012 @ 09:20:12

Sarmad Sultan Khoosat

3. alishba
    Aug 06, 2012 @ 10:12:00

Who is Sarmad Sultan Khoosat?

4. ali
    Aug 06, 2012 @ 10:13:12

There is another director too who acts . I don't remember the name :S

Leave a Reply Cancel

Your Name *

Your Email *

Your Website

Sponsors

Advertisement

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sania- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sarmad Khosat 🤣
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What show does Sarmad come in?
I'm guessing Babar Javed because he has major hits to his credits, and has received a lot of awards and praise for his work..
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think it's Sarmad Khoosat. He may sweep the awards next yr with Humsafar nominations. Also, he's the only director who I can think of that acts (he was even in Shehr e Zaat's first episode) & is probably the best thing to have happened when it comes to directors at least, in the past few yrs (as he has been coming out with praiseworthy dramas). Plus, the article says that the director claims that he'll get three awards in a row..Sarmad already received one this yr for Pani Jaisa Pyar..next yr he may get one for Humsafar..& who knows what will happen the yr after.

I've never seen Babar Javed act in a drama..and he's been around for a while.
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I didn't even read the whole thing and I knew it's Sarmad..

He is in all his serials even if for a blink and a miss role..

He was in Humsafar as Mahira's math professor, Shehr-e-zaat the rishta guy, he was the lead in Piya naam ka diya..

he played the lead in Shahshlik with Nadia Afghan..

he has done quite many dramas and he does praise himself like everywhere 😆
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sarmad but i don't believe this article
Sarmad ko tau bachpan se dekh rahey hain, he doesn't come across as described but there is no doubt that he is the best director and if he did say than what's the big deal ...he is likely to win next year but don't know how he claims to win three in a row
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

I didn't even read the whole thing and I knew it's Sarmad..

He is in all his serials even if for a blink and a miss role..

He was in Humsafar as Mahira's math professor, Shehr-e-zaat the rishta guy, he was the lead in Piya naam ka diya..

he played the lead in Shahshlik with Nadia Afghan..

he has done quite many dramas and he does praise himself like everywhere 😆

I have witnessed this thing in person =P
He won't answer ur texts and when uc all he is like.. u know I am very busy.. so much work.. acting, direction :p blah blah!
Sarmad only!
summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm actually pretty convinced it's Sarmad.
He's acting in Sabz Pari Lal Kabootar, too, as well as his guest appearances in almost all of his shows. In fact, at an interview for Ashk, he even brought in Humsafar and praised it himself when Shaista shied away from saying the name of his "recent phenomenal project" during the conversation.
But he is a fantastic director who is widely known, so what's the big chase behind the fame he already has?