Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vintage.Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Aya.

Guys, I have found the answer to your question.

Now, let's move on. Shall we ?

😆

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !

Aww ...Ayahahahaha 😆

I know ..I know .. 😆 The Road that leads to The GOD and YOU is pretty occult and scraggly ...😆 .. Its for sure a race against the time ..that I wouldn't wanna lose ...

No hell ..Aya ...I won't give up until either YOU or The GOD ...gets tired and decides to Manifest before me ...You sweet subtle thing ... 😆

Vintu ...😛
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ok, so what do we have so far? Yes, what we know is the following-

This is the farmer sowing his corn,
That kept the cock that crowed in the morn,
That waked the priest all shaven and shorn,
That married the man all tattered and torn,
That kissed the maiden all forlorn,
That milked the cow with the crumpled horn,
That tossed the dog,
That worried the cat,
That killed the rat,
That ate the malt
That lay in the house that Jack built.

I am sure over the years we'll keep adding to our knowledge base with lines at the top. 😆But boss, how did Jack come? Remember, that's where we started?😆
Edited by BirdieNumNum - 11 years ago
K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

ok, so what do we have so far? Yes, what we know is the following-

This is the farmer sowing his corn,
That kept the cock that crowed in the morn,
That waked the priest all shaven and shorn,
That married the man all tattered and torn,
That kissed the maiden all forlorn,
That milked the cow with the crumpled horn,
That tossed the dog,
That worried the cat,
That killed the rat,
That ate the malt
That lay in the house that Jack built.

I am sure over the years we'll keep adding to our knowledge base with lines at the top. 😆But boss, how did Jack come? Remember, that's where we started?😆

Scenario #1: Jack, corn, cock, priest, maiden, cow, horn. farm, dog, cat, rat, malt and the house all are entangled but the imbecile observer is observing them as separate entities knowing fully well that there are known problems with observations / measurements that needs to be overcome.

My take on Scenario #1: The observer could be observing himself/herself/itself. Did I mention that I consider the observer an imbecile?!

Scenario #2: Jack, corn, cock, priest, maiden, cow, horn. farm, dog, cat, rat, malt and the house came about randomly.

My take on Scenario #2: I/we am/are wondering about it all unnecessarily, even though you have that nagging doubt that if hydrogen can transform into an iPad given enough time, why don't our bank accounts randomly reflect a 1 followed by 10 digits (at the least) or why can't pigs fly randomly? Why are there rigid laws/rules at our level when stuff can happen randomly at levels below ours? How did these laws/rules come about?

Scenario #3: Jack, corn, cock, priest, maiden, cow, horn. farm, dog, cat, rat, malt and the house are simulated just like FarmVille.

My take on Scenario #3: We need to find that team (probably headed by juvenile characters like Zuckerberg/Pincus) that is responsible for this abomination. At the same time, we want Zuckerberg/Pincus to also wonder how they came about. Yeah, serves them right! Guess we showed them!

Scenario #4: Jack, corn, cock, priest, maiden, cow, horn. farm, dog, cat, rat, malt and the house were created by some Dude with untold powers who decided in His own infinite wisdom to create all this, one fine day. Apparently this fine day is outside of our time (go figure!)

My take on Scenario #4: Nothing. I want to become that Dude. When is my turn?!

Scenario #5: Jack, corn, cock, priest, maiden, cow, horn. farm, dog, cat, rat, malt and the house exist in one universe, and don't in another universe. In one universe, the rat is killing the cat, the farmer is doing the cow, and the priest is shaving the maiden. In yet another universe, the cow is milking the dog, the house is worried and the corn is eating Jack. You get the picture.

My take on Scenario #5: It's a cop out scenario envisioned by some people who are tired of thinking.

K.Universe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vintage.Wine

@ Bold: True that ...But a bit of a change might help invalidate the hypothesis 😛 ... Why not reduce the observation radius and make that consistent with the earth's age? .. Say The Alpha Centauri system ...😊

So obviously what we are seeing now is the image of 4.36 years ago ...Which means the Alpha Centauri system existed 4.36 years ago. ...But we know that earth too existed 4.36 years ago ( At the same time) ...Which means both the systems existed at that same point in time ..So if it was to be one electron ...It should have been present at both places at the same time ...And as the distance between the two suggests the electron must have moved much faster than the speed of the light ...ie : @ infinite velocity ...

And any speed > / = C would challenge the electron's basic nature ..and won't allow it to bear the mass anymore ...

Vintu ...😛

We don't have to go that far to invalidate the one electron hypothesis. Freezing of electrons by cooling them to sufficiently low temperatures and/or using laser pulses will do. Just isolate two.

The point though was about jumping timelines. In two different timelines, anything can happen.

K.Universe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

So have we found GOD ? We're running out of pages ! 😆

Dhoondne se toh bashar ko Khuda bhi milta hai
Khuda agar dhoonde toh insaan kahaan milta hai

😆

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.Universe.

Scenario #1: Jack, corn, cock, priest, maiden, cow, horn. farm, dog, cat, rat, malt and the house all are entangled but the imbecile observer is observing them as separate entities knowing fully well that there are known problems with observations / measurements that needs to be overcome.

My take on Scenario #1: The observer could be observing himself/herself/itself. Did I mention that I consider the observer an imbecile?!

Scenario #2: Jack, corn, cock, priest, maiden, cow, horn. farm, dog, cat, rat, malt and the house came about randomly.

My take on Scenario #2: I/we am/are wondering about it all unnecessarily, even though you have that nagging doubt that if hydrogen can transform into an iPad given enough time, why don't our bank accounts randomly reflect a 1 followed by 10 digits (at the least) or why can't pigs fly randomly? Why are there rigid laws/rules at our level when stuff can happen randomly at levels below ours? How did these laws/rules come about?

Scenario #3: Jack, corn, cock, priest, maiden, cow, horn. farm, dog, cat, rat, malt and the house are simulated just like FarmVille.

My take on Scenario #3: We need to find that team (probably headed by juvenile characters like Zuckerberg/Pincus) that is responsible for this abomination. At the same time, we want Zuckerberg/Pincus to also wonder how they came about. Yeah, serves them right! Guess we showed them!

Scenario #4: Jack, corn, cock, priest, maiden, cow, horn. farm, dog, cat, rat, malt and the house were created by some Dude with untold powers who decided in His own infinite wisdom to create all this, one fine day. Apparently this fine day is outside of our time (go figure!)

My take on Scenario #4: Nothing. I want to become that Dude. When is my turn?!

Scenario #5: Jack, corn, cock, priest, maiden, cow, horn. farm, dog, cat, rat, malt and the house exist in one universe, and don't in another universe. In one universe, the rat is killing the cat, the farmer is doing the cow, and the priest is shaving the maiden. In yet another universe, the cow is milking the dog, the house is worried and the corn is eating Jack. You get the picture.

My take on Scenario #5: It's a cop out scenario envisioned by some people who are tired of thinking.

great post! very creative. One of the best!

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.Universe.

Dhoondne se toh bashar ko Khuda bhi milta hai
Khuda agar dhoonde toh insaan kahaan milta hai

😆

Irshad !
Magar khooda ko dhoondna hi kafi nahi hai, Freethinker ko demonstrate bhi toh karna hai -8 pgs left 😆
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

wow. Those are a lot of assertions.Can you prove any of it? Specifically,

energy cant create itself- how do you suppose we came up with energy in the first place? Did it always exist? Or it created itself? Or something else created it? Try anything, but let's see you trying to prove it.

and it didnt create us- again, can you prove it?

now just dont say that burden of proof is on believers. You made the assertions, it's for you to support them. Also, if you're going to use fuzzy principles, it will be fair for other side to do the same.

Actually, it was upto Vintu to prove because he has been going on and on about energy creating us, but still let's analyse what I said.

Energy creating itself. How can something create itself? Creation means something coming into existence which did not exist before. Creation of energy means energy coming into existence and it did not exist before that. So, if it did not exist prior to its creation, how can it create itself? It cannot.

Creation was in the sense that theists use. Of course we possess energy and our body needs energy to be alive. But the matter of our body possess energy, it didn't create us.
Aya. thumbnail
How was your Halloween guys ? :D

Aya. thumbnail
Ok. Before my battery dies, I'm going to spam.

& I'll come back to spam 2maro too !

Let's just spam til we reach 150 ! Lol ! :D

Edited by Aya. - 11 years ago