Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Vintage.Wine

Free ...😊

I think that was statement / confession πŸ˜† nuff to assume that the believer's have clinched the win ...Now that you have asserted that the energy unknown has always existed ...Now my argument is No one including Sir Edwin Hubble or Sir Arthur Eddington have named that energy. No one holds any patent or right over that ...So allow us believers to call it the GOD .....☺️ ...The disclaimer you have put in is a mere escape way ..and it won't hold true unless you have another possibility in your mind of the occult phenomena that took place 15 billion years ago. The two lines prior to the disclaimer is your real belief ...And I bet you ain't distraught or sloshed nuff to have made such argument for the sake of fun .. πŸ˜†

Again you have started jumping to conclusions without reading carefully. I said, it was already there which is very different from always there. It may have been created "before" big bang which leads to infinite regression as to who created the creator, or it is a possibility that it always existed which is equally baffling. But it's not what you are assuming. Your conclusion is like saying when you were born the Earth was already there means that Earth was always there. No. And then too, it doesn't make it God. We have a term for it, energy. It is not conscious and it is a property of "things", it did not give rise to them.

Another point ...in the stupefyingly vast period of inverse of 4.6 x 10^26 cm / 1 x 10^9 cm/sec ...how much value does that 10^-43 period in time hold? I don't think anyone can be dead on predicting the events that took place during such a scant time ...unless they are dead drunk + smoking pot + possessed by some cranky ghost all at the same time ...πŸ˜†

I am not a physicist and don't have that deep knowledge. But, if they are talking about that timescale, there must be some supporting reason.
Freethinker112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.Universe.

That's a blessing and a curse, if you ask me.

Blessing because the curiosity will keep you alive. The hunger to know will never subside.

Curse because the answers won't be easily forthcoming.

Things come with a cost. i will make room for patience, but I definitely love my curiosity. 😊
Freethinker112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prometeus

For me some situations,its very difficult to understand science, then I try religion...!!

Now you are just being lazy. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Edited by Freethinker112 - 11 years ago
Freethinker112 thumbnail

@ Bold: .Exactly my point πŸ˜› ....Now see the Big Bang timeline that K has posted and look at what happened at T + 10 ^-43 s ..and then T + 10 ^ -12 s and see for yourself why I said what I had said..πŸ˜† ...Leptons were the early particles ...The only question now is how they came into being ...The asymmetry between matter
and Anti matter ?

No, at 10^-12 there are protons and neutrons which are hadrons. Electrons come in at 10^-4 which are leptons. So, as I said and K said this too, hadrons came BEFORE leptons.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bhinder.thind

No, Its not something I just made up to make you burst laugh lmao. Actually, humorous books are out there.. Just need to be a theist and read them. I hope you get what I mean. Einsten's God? hmm Interesting.

To explain Einstein's God in his own words

"Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that, behind all the discernible laws and connections, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable. Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion. To that extent I am, in fact, religious."

I'm not an atheist. I don't think I can call myself a pantheist. The problem involved is too vast for our limited minds. We are in the position of a little child entering a huge library filled with books in many languages. The child knows someone must have written those books. It does not know how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. The child dimly suspects a mysterious order in the arrangement of the books but doesn't know what it is. That, it seems to me, is the attitude of even the most intelligent human being toward God. We see the universe marvelously arranged and obeying certain laws but only dimly understand these laws.

The most beautiful emotion we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead, a snuffed-out candle. To sense that behind anything that can be experienced there is something that our minds cannot grasp, whose beauty and sublimity reaches us only indirectly: this is religiousness. In this sense, and in this sense only, I am a devoutly religious man

The fanatical atheists are like slaves who are still feeling the weight of their chains which they have thrown off after hard struggle. They are creatures who--in their grudge against traditional religion as the 'opium of the masses'-- cannot hear the music of the spheres.

Source: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1607298-1,00.html
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

To explain Einstein's God in his own words

Source: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1607298-1,00.html

I Dunno what you're trying to prove by posting this long essay. I don't even bother to read.. Same shit I read many times before. He kind of sounds Agnostic theist. In simple words, Confused views. Anyway, I don't think I should bother to push my dimagh to write much here. Chill Pill
Vintage.Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freethinker112

No, at 10^-12 there are protons and neutrons which are hadrons. Electrons come in at 10^-4 which are leptons. So, as I said and K said this too, hadrons came BEFORE leptons.

Big Bang Timeline

Time Era Temperature Characteristics of the Universe
0 to 10-43 s Big Bang infinite infinitely small, infinitely dense
Primeval fireball
1 force in nature - Supergravity
10-43 s Planck Time 1032 K Earliest known time that can be described by modern physics
2 forces in nature, gravity, GUT
10-35 s End of GUT 1027 K 3 forces in nature, gravity, strong nuclear, electroweak
Quarks and leptons form
(
along with their anti-particles)
10-35 to 10-33 s Inflation 1027 K Size of the Universe drastically increased, by factor of 1030to 1040
10-12 s End of unified forces 1015 K 4 forces in nature,
protons and neutrons start forming from quarks
10-7 s Heavy Particle 1014 K proton, neutron production
in full swing
10-4 s Light particle 1012 K electrons and positrons form

FREE ....You cheeky thnig ... πŸ˜† That was a typo you know that well ..Hahhaa ..Now have a once over at the BOLDs in the table again ...Leptons formed at T + 10 ^ -35 s ..and the Electrons came only at about T + 10 ^ -4 s .. Now there is now way you or anyone else could justify that ..Unless you refuse to accept that Electrons are Lepton group particles

Its amazing how everything formed / produced within such a miniscule part of a second ...Like some Magician produces an EGG outta his hat to stun all audience... We can only clap at this extravaganza of comedy and all clayton's facts that they wrote .. πŸ˜†

Are they kidding us poor souls or what ? ..What do we trust now ? Big Bang or the Brane Cosmology ? ...Another question that ll remain unseen ...May be forever ...

Vintu πŸ˜›

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freethinker112

Hmm, it's actually a very interesting idea. There was noting, which broke into something and -something, which takes up many form but sill results in nothing. Total energy is 0 which is conserved but still many things were derived from it. But do we still need a God then? If it is 0 becoming something? And what exactly does it tell about the nature of physical? A positive and negative cancelling in 0 is a mathematical concept, in reality we never get "nothing" from opposites. Annihilation of particles and antiparticles still results in energy, exactly the amount that was in the form of matter before. But if the whole Universe sums up to 0, does that mean our "physical reality" follows maths?

P.S. : I don't know if it is just me but it seems confusing and exciting at the same time. πŸ˜†

can i answer? I think it's just you who is confused. Just trying to be helpful because you askedπŸ˜†

now here's why- you earlier found spacetime and all the curvature that goes with it physical reality. Why? Because it was math. Now take 0. You dont see that as reality despite the fact that it is integral to math. Without 0, you'd not have any of the nice spacetime math to begin with. Think about it.

but if you are still confused, try this experiment. Ask someone whose bank balance runs down to 0. They earn X and they spend X. Result is their bank balance remains at 0. No change. Zilch. Of course it's no fun couching all that in math lingo, but it's as real as real can be. Just need to put the right "interpretation" on "earn" and "spend", with one having a minus sign. Now where have we heard the word "interpretation" before!πŸ˜†
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yeah sure, We start with nothing. Suddenly the nothing decides to transform into things that cancel each other. The big bang thing you know. Things like that happen randomly, dont they?πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

just distilling the essence of all the lepto-klepto discourses we've gotten ourselves into.πŸ˜†

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 11 years ago
K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vintu,

Not all leptons are electrons just as not all mammals are humans. Please appreciate the distinction.

Leptons forming at 10-35 s is not the same as electrons forming at 10-4 s !!!

There are flavors in Leptons.

The heavier muons and taus decay into electrons. Muons and taus are also leptons.

I hope no more arguments on this.

As for how they came up with the timeline - you sound incredulous. If that's a sincere question, it would require sincere research. If that's questioning the whole process and suggesting as though the ones who came up with the timeline pulled those numbers out of their behind, there could be no more discussion after that.