Originally posted by: cookie_arsha

hey ya poppy

wishin u a very very very
On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!
Thnkq sooo much

i still remeber the day we met first on IF , i was shy at first nd wuld tlk to no one
bt one day u scraped me fr thanking me fr commenting on ur F nd den we strted our chattin nd because of u i met meow my fav writer on IF jst lyk u
u bth were nd still r my fav ones nd vil aways be
just because i gt so many frnds fr m 36 now i hav 176 frnd all thnx to u
agr tu naa hoti i wuld'nt tlk to anyone till now nor strt with my writing
luv u fr dis
m very overwhelmed to have a friend lyk u
i will always cherish our friendship no matter hw far we are
u hav a very special place in my heart
hope all ur dreams may cum true nd i pray u get all the happiness in the world
❤️ ❤️ luv u poppy ❤️ ❤️
cookie i too remember tum humesha comment karti thi but kabhi personal talks nahi i felt ki humesha coment karti ho to baat kyu nahi that was the main reason maine scrap kia tha nd to be frank i used to luv u tat time coz sabse pehle aake cmnt kar deti thi tum i m glad that u started talking to everyone on IF nd u too have a spcl place in my heart

sumthing fr u 😃

God gave a gift to the world when you were born'
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person's need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you've done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.
Aww... cookie this is lovely nd mere bday pe national holiday hehe

sum chocolates fr u as u luv dem

i love chocos i die for them u knw
gifts fr u

Thnkq so much i loved all the gifts thnkq
Your birthday is the right time to wish you only the best,
Of happiness, health and peace until you rest.
You are my sunshine in moments of grey,
Your company has the power to brighten every day.
Happy Birthday my Dear Friend,
Lots of hugs and warm wishes to you I send.

hope u like dem all 😳

i loved thm all thnkq thnkq so much luv u cookie

Word Count: 1

Shrvz_PoPpY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aromakriyaansh

hey poppy darling tuje pta last moment ki planning kitna dard deti hey ... nahi pta but muje pta hey or baki sab ko b candy se hi poosh ley o god kitni mehnat ka kaam hey kisi special one ko surprise dena u know

ok tu scoh rhi hogi k j stupid idea kiska hey to bta doo sab ka lol ...
Aroma 🤗 nd last moment ka planning kaisa hota hai vo mujhe bhi pata hai nd jo maine highlight kia hai luv u guys a lot tum sab bhi mere lie bohot special ho

ok jha kuj letter hey tumhare chahne walo ki taraf se har latter main ek clue hoga tumhare special girt ka agar tum clue find karpayi to gift mil jayega samji to here is first letter by cookie
God first jab maine dekha letters i was like dancing sacchi mujhe letters likhna ya padhna bohot pasand hai ya ya i know old style hai but mujhe bohot pasand hai mittu bhi mujhe letters ke tarah PM likhti hai nd ye letters hai idea jiska bhi tha thnkq so much u made my day thnkq so much
cookie nd Abshu ka letter

Dear poppy or miss horror quen

Aaj k din ek cute se budy ne apni eyes iss wonderful duniya apni aankhein kholi thi

That day was the world's most beautiful day fr her parents as an angel entered into their lives

Slowly that bud turned into a beautiful flower

Bt it was quiet naughty

Bt dat naughty nd beautiful came into our lives

Bt pataa nai kahan se usne ek sada sa show dekha named D3 DIL DOSTI DANCE aur humne bhi''''..we were as crazy bout the show as she was

She loved kriaynsh nd swaron very much

So for them she joined IF

At first she was really shy bt a sweet friend helped her in makin friends nd now she has tooo many friends nd her closest and a best one is meow

Soon getting inspired nd encouragement frm frnds she started writing a horror FF her beloved kriyansh nd swaron''.

And hum sabko darane lagi bt who care she hamari jaan hai urf our "HORROR QUEEN"

And aaj uss horror queen ka b'day hai

Main aur abshu letter likhne waale the nd yeh fairytale ban gayi

from here first cookie

I met poppy

I was a silent reader on IF jst lyk poppy never tlked to anyone nly read the updte nd comment on dem

I luvd poppy's FF very mch and always used to comment on dem so one day poppy scraped me thnking me about my encouraging comments soon we strted chating lyk we were long lost frnds because of poppy I met meow, my sissy nd bestie's mish and k

Luv u poppy <3 candy k <3 mera 1st clue

some more lines by Abshu

mai tera FF padhti thi I was silent reader of ur FF and jab mai tujhse mili agar kisi ka Bday nae hota to mai tujhse abhi bhi na milti..
hmm 1 week pehle hi humne fr d frst tym baat ki lol...its funny mai abhi kitna kuch likh lia and mili bas 1 week pehle..but watever der se hi sahi hum mile to..

i hope ki tune first clue find kar liya hoga

haa haa maine kar lia nd guys tumhare letters i loved thm cookie sacchi ye bohot bada cmplmnt hota hai jab koi kehta hai ki kisi ke vajah se itna kuch hua itne acche frnds mile nd abshu haa hum bus 1 week pehle mile hai but sach bolo hum kitne close hogaye hai vo bhi sirf 1 week mai

Word Count: 1

anniemathiaskr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey poppy happy birthday to u may this birthday brings lots of happiness in ur life hv a great fun and happy friendship day to u 2 love u
Shrvz_PoPpY thumbnail

Originally posted by: anniemathias

hey poppy happy birthday to u may this birthday brings lots of happiness in ur life hv a great fun and happy friendship day to u 2 love u

thnkq so much :D
happy frndship day :D
Shrvz_PoPpY thumbnail
Guys i am really sorry mai sabko reply nahi kar payi i am really sorry for that but tum sab ko pata hai na i loved the way conveyed your love to me and sacchi bol rahi hu dil ko chu gaya hai i m really sorry ki reply nahi kar pa rahi hu love u all a lot Thnkq so much to make my day sooo special
Gaveshni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

sorry for wishing sooo late...

happy birthday belated!!!!!!