Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey ya poppy
wishin u a very very very
On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

i still remeber the day we met first on IF , i was shy at first nd wuld tlk to no one
bt one day u scraped me fr thanking me fr commenting on ur F nd den we strted our chattin nd because of u i met meow my fav writer on IF jst lyk u
u bth were nd still r my fav ones nd vil aways be
just because i gt so many frnds fr m 36 now i hav 176 frnd all thnx to u
agr tu naa hoti i wuld'nt tlk to anyone till now nor strt with my writing
luv u fr dis
m very overwhelmed to have a friend lyk u
i will always cherish our friendship no matter hw far we are
u hav a very special place in my heart
hope all ur dreams may cum true nd i pray u get all the happiness in the world
❤️ ❤️ luv u poppy ❤️ ❤️

sumthing fr u 😃

God gave a gift to the world when you were born'
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person's need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you've done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.

sum chocolates fr u as u luv dem

gifts fr u

Your birthday is the right time to wish you only the best,
Of happiness, health and peace until you rest.
You are my sunshine in moments of grey,
Your company has the power to brighten every day.
Happy Birthday my Dear Friend,
Lots of hugs and warm wishes to you I send.

hope u like dem all 😳
Edited by cookie_arsha - 12 years ago
bluelashes thumbnail
hey poppy darling tuje pta last moment ki planning kitna dard deti hey ... nahi pta but muje pta hey or baki sab ko b candy se hi poosh ley o god kitni mehnat ka kaam hey kisi special one ko surprise dena u know
ok tu scoh rhi hogi k j stupid idea kiska hey to bta doo sab ka lol ...

ok jha kuj letter hey tumhare chahne walo ki taraf se har latter main ek clue hoga tumhare special girt ka agar tum clue find karpayi to gift mil jayega samji to here is first letter by cookie

cookie nd Abshu ka letter

Dear poppy or miss horror quen

Aaj k din ek cute se budy ne apni eyes iss wonderful duniya apni aankhein kholi thi

That day was the world's most beautiful day fr her parents as an angel entered into their lives

Slowly that bud turned into a beautiful flower

Bt it was quiet naughty

Bt dat naughty nd beautiful came into our lives

Bt pataa nai kahan se usne ek sada sa show dekha named D3 DIL DOSTI DANCE aur humne bhi''''..we were as crazy bout the show as she was

She loved kriaynsh nd swaron very much

So for them she joined IF

At first she was really shy bt a sweet friend helped her in makin friends nd now she has tooo many friends nd her closest and a best one is meow

Soon getting inspired nd encouragement frm frnds she started writing a horror FF her beloved kriyansh nd swaron''.

And hum sabko darane lagi bt who care she hamari jaan hai urf our "HORROR QUEEN"

And aaj uss horror queen ka b'day hai

Main aur abshu letter likhne waale the nd yeh fairytale ban gayi

from here first cookie

I met poppy

I was a silent reader on IF jst lyk poppy never tlked to anyone nly read the updte nd comment on dem

I luvd poppy's FF very mch and always used to comment on dem so one day poppy scraped me thnking me about my encouraging comments soon we strted chating lyk we were long lost frnds because of poppy I met meow, my sissy nd bestie's mish and k

Luv u poppy <3 candy k <3

some more lines by Abshu

mai tera FF padhti thi I was silent reader of ur FF and jab mai tujhse mili agar kisi ka Bday nae hota to mai tujhse abhi bhi na milti..
hmm 1 week pehle hi humne fr d frst tym baat ki lol...its funny mai abhi kitna kuch likh lia and mili bas 1 week pehle..but watever der se hi sahi hum mile to..

i hope ki tune first clue find kar liya hoga

Edited by aromakriyaansh - 12 years ago
bluelashes thumbnail
ok to letter one khatam asha lga i know kya bewkoofi ki na mane chal first clue mil gya hoga tuje to here is secon letter ops thirs first main two letter the ... to is main b clue find karna hey dyaan se read karna k ...

this letter by asma

To my lovely poppy,

First of all let me wish u a very happy birthday dear…Socha nahi ki I'll be writing a letter to my net friend,Ha I'll wrong to cal u net friends as you people seriously affect me in my personal life too.i was in real pleasure and flattered when I received the love from you all.Laga hi nahi kit um sab anjan ho..Itne ache se ghul mil gayi hum sab ki mai ab bhi tum sab ko miss karti hu. Past few days had been bit on rear side and sorry for it.mai emotional ho gayi thi but now Since all is well I'm happy I got a friend like u..

Ab aate hai hum apni kahani mai I was really skeptical when I read Horror nights for first time.Frankly speaking mai sirf is liye pada ki you have written.Sorry to say but I was not a one who loikes paranormal stuff.Sach mai I avoid all kinds of such stuff par IF mai tum.Shings aur Nams ne who bhi kasar puri kar di.Mujhe pada hin diya.

I still wont say I'll read them if it was from other people but tum logo tho mai pade bigar raha hi nahi sakti..swaron

U are a wonderful friend and always been there in all crises.

Hope u have a wonderful futufe and amazing Life ahead aur u enjoy each bday like none other..

Wishing u a life full of happinerss.

Haapy Birthday ……..

Keep Smiling…

Asma.

i hope ki tuje second clue b mil gya hoga to next letter read kro for third clue

bluelashes thumbnail

ok so last two clue mil gya honge i hope ... to next letter by ... himu my little devil ise adat hey short likhne ki ... but bohat sweet hey ...to here u go letter no four jis main find karna hey clue no 3

Hey poppy

Happy Birthday. Hope all your wishes come true.
I hope you have a wonderful day and that you got all the presents you wanted.
Many many happy returns of the day.
May the candles on your cake
be the reminders of thread all the happy memories
that light up your life
Remember that today many people are glad you were born.
Hope your birthday is totally cool, really funtastic, wonderful, exciting, majorly awesome, rocking and HAPPY. Happy Birthday wishes.

-himani

i hope ki tumhe third clue b mil gya hoga bohat easy hey na i knoe chale next letter main fourt clue find karne

bluelashes thumbnail
ok so at last but not least main bachi vese main kitne stupid ideas deti hoo na sab ko main kitna bolti hoo j to tuje pta hey right na ... to tumhe all most teeno clue mil gye hey i know easy tha ...

ok so my dear poppy
i really don't pemember ki hum log kese mile the scah main bhool gyi muje bhoolne ki bimari jo hey ... but ha muje itna jaad hey ki kisi thread main spamming kar rhe the hum log ...

jaad hey tuje mere ko first time warning mili thi or next day jab main college sey a k jab ol hui thi to tune muje scrape kiya tha chal spamming karte hey or main kitna dar gyi thi ki muje warning mile gi again how stupid i am na ...main khud ki bato pey itna hasti hoo to tu kitna hasti hogi ...

then hum log roj kisi na kisi k thread main truth or dare khelte they or tune ek baar select kiya tha to mane tuje kisi sey fight karne bola tha ... main kitni jiddi hoo but tune or meow ne muje mna hi liya tha but now she is my friend also ...

jab b meow meri update pey comment nahi karti thi main always tuje complaint karti thi wo to main ab b karti hoo kyu ki meow ne meri ek b update pey comment nahi kiya abhi tak but mane ab bolna schor diya ...ha tum scoh rhi hogi phie start ho gyi right ...

but scha m so happy if main muje tum jese dost mile mere cute DEVIL RCKERS jesi saytanoo ki poori team mili ...
neeti sis mili nd all ... meand best place ever ...

nd today is ur b'day ng u know muje pta b nahi tha maggie ne btaya muje is bare main ...how stupid ho main ns ... mane kitna kuj likha kitne OS likhey hey

jada ho gya kya ops cholly main bohat bolti hoo happy b'day poppy ...nd i hope ki tuje akhri clue b mil gya hoga so go nd enjoy ur gift see u there ...love u ok next letter on next page
Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aru such bola tune mujhe adat hai short likhne ki

Happy birthday poppy
🤗
🥳

Edited by Himaniahir - 12 years ago
bluelashes thumbnail
ok here is last letter by poonam nd last clue so enjoy

Dear dearer dearest Poppy:),
You know m not a writer.. So may be I can't express what I want to say... So plz samaz lena n seh lena maiko...:P
Well, 1st of all, I shud thank god to send u on d earth n uncle-aunty to gift us such a cute angel... Itni cutie se milna koi kum khush nasibi thodi na hai...:)
Poppy, u r indeed 1 of my special frnds on IF along wid Siddhu, Nishna aka junior, Pratik bro, Shanu di, Candy, Neetha, etc...
U r one of them whose even name can make me smile...:) I love u.. I love u alot... Jab mai yaha ayi thi tab tere baare me bahot suna tha n i was eager to meet u.. N jab hum mile... I was super happy to have a frnd like u...
Maine apni 1st post writers ko thanx ki likhi thi n sab ne kaha tha tu bahot khush ho jayegi..(tera naam bhi tha na..)

n mai tab se tuz se milna chahti thi.. I m really lucky to have u in my life.. Poppy tu kisi ko bhi smile kara sakti hai yaar.. God bless u... Tuze kabhi koi gum na ho...

I love u alot... Kitna bhi bolu kum hai... U know it...:):)for u

Happy B'day meri pyarisi princess...:):):)

ok now me don poore ho gye clu ab agar find kar liye hey to go nd enjoy ur gift
hope u like ur gift hum san ne bohat mehnat ki hey
3*3 = 9
some wishes by GayatriJethani :

Many Many happy returns of the day Poppy's Aka Shravani_C...

May this Birthdays filled with yesterday's memories, today's joys, and tomorrow's dreams...
May this year bring with it all the success and fulfillment your heart desires.
enjoy and have blast...
may the best of your past be worst part of the future...

take care of urself and god bless u

once again happy birthday

CHOCOLATEKRIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0

-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday

Sorry for posting like this... actually main accha lamba chauda msg likhti lekin homework kar rha hun...
but bhavnayon mein kami nhi hai...😃
Blessedfool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Shravani puttina roju subakanshalu ...:) :) elanti puttinarojulu enno jarupovalani devudi ki korukuntunnanu :)