dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

removed

Edited by dreamymaya - 2 years ago
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Think I'm first.. That was lovely. Though not Arshi but NK was full on!!
daljeet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hahaha finally roma.good.
loved arnav's monologue to the core.
yea,its too short.so plz update more nxt time
nk,my darling was in full mode.love him.many many bear hugs nk!!!!
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ok so something is wrong with the blog or probably I am doing something wrong.. But everytime I type in comment and click on post comment it asks me to select a profile and when I do try to select it says ' no data'! Help pahleej!

Anyways coming to the updates (6,7), awesoommee!!
Loved how Khushi decided to hold on to Arnav and make efforts to amend their relationship! And this one awesome as well, Arnav is the most comfortable with Khushi. Its amazing that he realizes her value!!

Hmmm, a trip to the farm house and before that a poolside meeting- I sense Fireworks! <3
Please let the next few updates be longerrr much much longer!! I know I am being selfish but its too interesting! ;)

Anuradha- do I see a NK- Anuradha bond? The guy is already sobering up! Awesome! Isnt he a sweetheart?!!

Great work dear! :)
dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

removed

Edited by dreamymaya - 2 years ago
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aww.. Thanks sweety for the dedication! Much appreciated!! πŸ€—

The update was longer! Yay!! :D and pics giving that extra effect to your story!!

I had no idea this was coming!! So much pain, so much guilt he was endearing alone! Now it makes sense as to why Arnav couldnt get in touch with her. First I thought aise hi- two friends grew apart but then this was a real shocker!

Oyee NK bhai already in love!! Hahaha his and Aakash scene was fantastic and Mami Mama being witness to it even more fun! :p

Great update, Maya! Fantastic! πŸ‘
daljeet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the dedication,tht too for such a lovely chapter.
really liked arshi part.aman's confusion,my cute darling nk's romantic fool antics n akash too giving in n both of them searching their loved ones face in the moon 🀣
the pain of arnav was portrayed very well.liked how kushi reacted to it.happy tht she took his pain more to heart than her own at this shocking relevation,so like my dear kushi.she is such a pure soul.❀️
my heart went out to arnav too.finally he'll get the peace required.nk watching them,wat will he make out of it?cant wait.😍
brownie made sense.but still i didnt like the name.it cud hv modified in some way with the brown still there.n chottu,i didnt like it at all.cud hv gone for a much more suitable name.this makes them look like bro-sis,i mean wen these names r being called.sorry,i didnt feel agreeing to the namesπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
That was a beautiful chapter. I saw the hug coming, but the way you've written it is wonderful. Great going with the story Maya :)
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
v lovely n emotional update!!!
khushi.. pls be with Arnies side!!
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Maya ... loved the use of the pics πŸ‘ I'm sorry I got back so late with your request ... maybe you can edit it in ? 😳 ... I'm afraid I wasn't online and saw the message late !!! x