Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haifa_JayBFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bhavya

added all of u gous... vimla chachi rocked in yesterdays episode she is the only one whom our imarthi devi will give kadi takkar...hey like the Fb pages i have mentioned for kairi...

yeah she cumpletely rocked in d last episode!! i jus luv her character, shez tit-for tat to imarti!!
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pratts

add me too vimla chachi rocks!!!!!!

Welcome to the AT yaar...😊

guys why this imarti is behind vimlas daughters,...and chachis husband so idoit he cant support his daughters and wife...

and i like Vimlas famous dialogues lol..

"Rassi jal gayi..."😆
Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratts

add me too vimla chachi rocks!!!!!!

Welcome to the AT yaar...😊

guys why this imarti is behind vimlas daughters,...and chachis husband so idoit he cant support his daughters and wife...

and i like Vimlas famous dialogues lol..

"Rassi jal gayi..."😆
Haifa_JayBFan thumbnail
yeah sehz always behind her daughters
so mean on her part!!
Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haifa_JayBFan

yeah sehz always behind her daughters

so mean on her part!!

Imarthi knows...that Vimla is right just to make Vimla down she always talks about her daughters...

Imarthi is so mean lady, she always hurts those girls...😡

and vimla could not do anything as her own husband wont support her...
Haifa_JayBFan thumbnail
yeah true i don't understand y her husband doesn't support her and the poor daughters
pratts thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavya

Imarthi knows...that Vimla is right just to make Vimla down she always talks about her daughters...

Imarthi is so mean lady, she always hurts those girls...😡

and vimla could not do anything as her own husband wont support her...

actually I have seen a lot of aunties and now even colleagues who feel proud that they have only sons and no daughters. Its like I am so blessed I have only sons and you dont have even one and they always seem to convey that because I have sons I can take it easy but you have daughters so you have to careful all the time!!!!! I have a girl too and had a friend (she has two boys) even tell me that because I have a girl I must make it a point to supervise her all the time!! She has sons so they can run all over the place no problem

Also the current trend I am seeing is this whoever has a first son immediately has family planning done so they are not interested in one more child. Ek ladka ho gaya bas, but ladies who had first girls are the ones who are going in for a second child hoping for a son!!
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Hi dhruti... Will add u soon ...lappy prob...

@Pratt... Yes this the problem with all ladies they being a woman always loves to have a son, may be the fact moms are attached to sons and dads love their daughters...

And there is another issue if u have a daughter lot of responsibility , dowry issue... And daughter can't be a support at their old age...
Imarthi also lives in that era... And always taunts vimla but vimla knows the value of her daughters ... And good she hide that a guy is coming to see her daughter the girl needs a better husband and hope he turns out to be a good person and vimla will choose a proper sauraal to her daughters ...

I hate vimlas husband bhabhi ka chamcha...
Chandni_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just seen this know

Add me to Bhavya ji

Thanks 🤗
Chandni_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting topic guys

well i also have seen ladies who want boys and not girls, n one lady in my mohallah had a girls several months ago and after she had her princess she stopped eating n only had water for several days she went all quiet and didn't talk to anyone, my mother is very close to them as they live near by and my mother was asking her are you well etc she wasn't responding i also went to see the kid and it seemed like she lost her husband that's how upset she was n know she expecting again n shes doing pooja that its a boy , n its not fair for the girls whats there fault? couple of years ago they used to sell woman etc, even know people are still selling there daughters and some want daughters so they can get them sold of to get money and always men are higher valued then woman, but both are humans and should get same respect same value but the woman's who don't want daughters should think that they are also girls i just hate this, people should accept both daughter and son as a daughter always be side to side with her mother if she is unwell cant do house chore a daughter is always ready to help and the mother has no tension, so daughters are also needed as boys are.