Ur views regarding Amir Liaquat Hussain

51559 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont know but personally i dont like that person.. I know he is doing great show in Ramadan but phir bhi pata nhi kyun Amir liaquat mujhko sahi banda nhi lagta... Ur views?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Never liked him from the very beginning. My whole family always found him to be a creep from the time he started out but we figured maybe with time and education he might have become better.
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG.. I do not like him at all!! I saw a video of him on youtube, where you could actually see the real person he was.. And I was so shocked! It was soo disgusting! 😲 I think the video is called: "Aamir Liaqat Ali's real face exposed" . I mean.. What is wrong with that guy? And top of it all, I don't understand why and what he was doing on the Morning show, Jago Pakistan Jago on Hum Tv..
-Sania- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i dont like him !!!!

baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dnt like him ever since i read hes not a real doctor his degrees are fake and after seeing aamir liaqat exposed on youtube
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'm indifferent towards him, though I'm not religious but what he did was downright cheap & disgusting, that said I'm sure there are Maulanas/"Aalims" aplenty like that, what's sad is the amount of people who put so much faith into him & onto that pedestal, they'd feel cheated. There are however others who don't give a damn about what he does outside the show or during breaks as long as he talks sense on the show specifically and they can extract something positive from him & apply it to their lives, they're happy.
Edited by 2direct. - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
that guy is a fake.
he is the worst type of hypocrite
every word that leaves his mouth seems the fakest thing everr.
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Never liked him at all. His speeches are so hateful.He just talks crap about everyone
Edited by cocojatti92 - 12 years ago
khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
he is most hyprcrite person never seen such cheap person before... Aapne ghalib film dekhe hai lolx his parody done by 4 man show was aawesome lolx
khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cocojatti92

Never liked him at all. His speeches are so hateful, in one hand he talks about being good and the other he says Shia are not true Muslims.He just talks crap about everyone

he himself is a shiya muslim