Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Indian101

I'll try to explain what I understand....

Basically, Sia is from London and her parents have split up, and we can conclude that they split up a long time ago. She came across this man who was familiar and recognised him to be her father (previously married to her mother in London). From these reaction we can also conclude that her father was not around when she was growing up. When she goes to meet him, he very harshly tells her that in fact she is not his daughter and nor is she her mothers daughter...in fact her mother picked her up (kidnapped her) from the streets of London when she was a baby and has simply not told her about it.

Now, the other conclusion readers of this forum drew up a while ago is that Sia is the actual Astha - Simran and Abhis daughter that was kidnapped in London. And this conculsion has now been confirmed.

Sia is the original Astha. The current Astha is actully Gudiya who is Neha and abhi's biological daughter. Sia is Simrans and Abhi's biological daughter - so in actual fact, Abhi is Sia's real father. They guy Sia met just now is nothing to her at all.

The thing I don't know is why the clerk said his name was Anupam Sareen and yet Sia called him Deepak Sareen. Anyway, we may find out the answer to that mystery later on as well.

anyway hope that helps...

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

oops sorry, i must tell you all that i made a mistake in the update. Innocentindian, thanks for pointing out. i did not realise at all. The lady in the travel office said his name was Anupam Sareen. Sia also went to him and asked whether he is Anupam Sareen. By mistake, i wrote it as Deepak Sareen.(actually might have wrote it as I have a friend by name Deepak Sareen).

Sorry friends.....

Thanks innocentindian....

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks sree - for clearing up.....