Update 3rd May Sia meets her father!!!

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Sia meets her father, gets to know her real parents are somebody else!!!

Sia is crying when Anand tells her he has no feelings for her. He asks her to leave when she says no you are hiding facts. He is not well , but tries to stop her. Sia comes near him and tries to touch him and says you don't hide your feelings. He says this is the truth, picks her bag and then pushes her out. He closes the door and window. Sia is very upset. She is cdrying. She tells him you are not well, do not ruin your life. She then gets a half burnt wood piece covered with ash , writes his medicine intake. White tableet 3 times a day, capsule twice a day. She leaves crying.

Anand comes out and sees the tablets written. He is disturbed.

Simranis talking to Urmila. She says she is better today. Urmila then tells her about Sid. She says that Sid is behaving strange and that she does not know tha reason. Urmila requests Simran to talk to him. Simran agrees to it.

Sia is in her hotel. She is crying with Anand's book in her hand. She is telling herself that she should have controlled her feelings and not troubled anand when he is unwell. Why Sia, why did u do this, she asks herself. She then tells Anand asked me not to come again, but i have to go there once to say sorry.

Sia goes to Anand's house,but it is locekd. She waits there the whole day. He does not come. Its night time. She is feeling thirsty, goes to the tap to drink water. The water isn't coming. She sleeps there. The next morning, the paper fellow drops the paper, but still no trace of Anand. She is worried.

Sia goes to the publisher to ask him. He is angry at her and says he was wiating for the last chapter of Anand's book. Bcos of her, he has gone away. He says she should not have met him, as he does not like it. I am in a fix, he says. He then says he usually goes away like this withoutb telling, sometimes returns in a week, sometimes in months. Sia is upset.

She goes back to Anand's house. She leaves an envelope near the door. She thinks to herself what she has written. She has written Anand, you may think i was behaving very childish and my feelings towards you are not right. But whatever you think does not bother me. I am sorry for what i did. But this is the first time i experienced love in life. You can name our relationship in any way, it is left to you.

Sia goes back to Mumbai, she is in a travel , booking ticket for her London trip. She asks for the evening flight. The lady there asks her to wait. Meanwhile, a person comes there and asks for the pen from Sia. Sia feesl she has seen his face . She tries to recollect.

Simran is with Sid talking. She is asking him wha tthe matter is. He says its nothing, when Sid receives a sms from Sia. He then calls her and asks her. She says she is going by evening flight and that she is in Church gate at a travel. Sid says he wil come and meet her. She agrees. Sid tells Simran about Sia and then goes. Simran reminds him that their talk is still pending.

Sia is in the travel. She keeps looking at the person who is sitting there filling the form. Simran calls her and ask her why she is not meeting them. Sia says she has to go. Simran asks her whether she is alright. Sia says yes. Simran tells her not to forget all. Sia very sadly says she has with her lots of memories to take back. She is very sad about going. She just thinks she should not have come here, so she might have not faced this. Simran advises her and then they disconnect. But all the time, Sia keeps looking at the person. He comes near her, gives the pen back and leaves. Sia then asks the lady there his name. She says Anupam Sareen .She then recollects that he is her father. She runs to him. She asks him whether he is Anupam Sareen and tells him that she is Sia, his daughter. Sareen gets wild. He says yes, i am Archana's ex husband. But i am not your father. Archana is not your mother. Go and ask Archana about your parents .She picked you from some street. Go and ask her, he says and goes. Sia is shocked and stands erect.

PS: Sorry for a short update, no time..Busy with work at home.

Edited by sree_20 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks again for a wonderful update!
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

great update - even if shorter than usual (wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't told me to).

chweetweety thumbnail
Thank u for the update 👏 and Thanks for making it for us even when u didnt have enuf time
innocentindian thumbnail
I must admit, that whilst I haven't enjoyed the series since the leap that much, mr. sinha certainly has managed to get us on the edge of our seats again....brilliant stuff all this - tho i really don't want another emotional rollercoaster of the type of astha's kidnapping...
perrymanku thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
whoa getting interesting finally now things are falling into place. it just shows how strong abhi and simran's love for one another is as they were sick at same time not long b4 theay re reunited i hope
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Oh Sree I was thinking Sia got to know that Anand is her father. Anyways thanks fpr a great update. My thoughts are that this track of her finding her foster father is to not pull the controversial Sia Anand love track further but put an end by making her face reality that Anand is her dad.
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks sree Astitva is getting more and more interesting.
HoneyJaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

U did a great job...the update is cool!

thanks

Piano1422 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I m confused 'bout Sia's father pls HELP ME!