Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
WHAT?? Please tell this a joke, no more off your FFs,SS or OS?? Pleasedont do this. If you are quitting this please atleast maintain your blog so we can read your old stories please please please dont do this to us!!!😭
xfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I know you must have a very good reason for deciding to quit IF and remove your wonderful stories. But life for me hasn't been the same  since IPKKND ended and reading stories written by wonderful writers like you has been filling up the void in my life. No matter how bad a day I have had to uplift my mood I read again and again stories written by you and other writers. Now I do not know what I will do to get my daily dose of romance, hope and optimism, with your stories no longer being available.😭
😭
psychofool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well Zehra it is your decision and I as a reader will respect it but just want to say you were one of the best writers of this forum though i never interacted directly with you and very rarely posted a comment on your story but let me tell you this in the wake of your decision that i immensely loved your stories--my favorite being destroyed, unconditional and making decision.

I am aware of many plagiarism issues that you faced in past and if that is the reason for your quitting then we all readers should be ashamed and if there is some other personal reason may you get success in all the endeavors in life.

God bless you .

all your fans will miss you badly
Edited by dhakkanmaster - 10 years ago
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Lazy...why this decision...?
I respect your decision...but still it is hurting me Lazy...
IPK was a journey which i am continuing through IF because of FF's...
I respect your decision Lazy...but still wish you rethink about it...
xfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Would just like to add that you have a natural flair and inborn talent of writing hence even if you quit IF and remove your stories please do not stop writing. With your talent I am sure in not too distant future we will be reading your published books. 
melonie thumbnail
What happened yaar Zehra. This has come as a shock. I have bookmarked your index and keep reading your amazing work again and again. I mean if you want to remove your work that's a personal choice but why quit IF yaar. I feel so sad hearing this news..sigh!
124555 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey... what happened??? why r u quitting???pls pls pls dont... we love your stories so much...if wont be the same again without youEdited by 124555 - 10 years ago
lazyleaves thumbnail
NOTE

To readers of ArHi stories :)
Edited by lazyleaves - 10 years ago
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sad to note that you are leaving us readers, and that too without your stories !!!

But it is your decision.

All the very best to you ❤️