b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Rashmi Pitre paints her love

Published: Tuesday, Jul 31, 2012, 16:30 IST
By Varsha Naik | Agency: DNA
Rashmi Pitre
DNA

Popularly known for her character of Chaturi in the TV serial Diya Aur Baati, Rashmi Pitre is also a reputed painter. Her most recent painting exhibition Realism, was held last week at the Artists' Center in Mumbai.She used oil and water colours in her paintings, some of which had poems along with the image. Based on the theme of abstraction or realism, her work portrays the feeling of nature and environment in human form. Painting has always been her first love and Rashmi has been indulging in it even before she turned an actor.

"The word passionate is not adequate enough to articulate how I feel about painting. Since childhood I have been fascinated with painting and acting. I find myself completely unfinished without both these forms of creative expression. They are in my blood, and something which no one can take away from me," says Rashmi, who was pleasantly surprised when one of her paintings was chosen as a poster for a Canadian exhibition.

The Canadian exhibition, International Women Arts Exhibition, held every six months, has one of Rashmi's paintings featured as a poster for their exhibition. The event which began on May 26 features 101 small unframed artworks by 21 women artists from around the world.

http://www.dnaindia.com/lifestyle/report_rashmi-pitre-paints-her-love_1722263Edited by b2011 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the article Bharathi di. Woww she is a painter!!!!
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing...so Rashmi is her real name...wow she 's so talented, her art piece will be  featured in an International exhibition, that's really good!
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow!Rashmi is a real chaturi is reality. Nice to know and kudos and congratulations to her!😊

Thanks for sharing B😊
DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That is sooo cool...Even i'm also a Painter..so i can very firmly make out the love for Painting of Rashmi Pitre!!!!!! Congratulations Rashmi as one of your paintings has been chosen as a Poster in a Canadian Exhibition!!! πŸ‘ Keep up this utter passion of yours..& also your great work as 'Chaturi' in the No.1 serial of Indian Television "Diya Aur Baati Hum"..
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS and Rashmi is a very creative and talented person and hope her success in both these fields continue to grow.

Rashmi you make us proud by representing our country for the international event

I knew that Reshmi is a painter but her talent is displayed at international level is news to me,Wow!

She looks so cute in that dress.

Love her as Chathuri

Thanks for sharing.
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs... she  is a wonderful painter & looking cute in the pic.
_srija_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Talented in More Areas .. Thats the Spirit . 😎 πŸ‘πŸΌ

Tfs !! 

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh wow thats awesome πŸ˜³

she is multi talented ladyπŸ‘