Jayati Bhatia gets candid over her elimination

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Jayati Bhatia gets candid over her elimination from Jhalak Dikhla Jaa!

5 hours ago
Some will accept things gently while other will take time to digest the truth. Jayati Bhatia, who got eliminated from the last episode of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, is one of those who takes time to digest the hard truth.

As the actress come out with a statement saying she is much better than some of the contestants over there in the show, and they are still present. On being quizzed her about the experience on the show, she opined, "I am extremely happy to have been part of this popular Colors dance reality show which many others wanted to join."

While speaking about the early elimination and about her notions over this, she asserted, "Well, my last two performances were not up to the mark. I got both less marks and votes. I always had a feeling that I will be in the danger zone, but did not think that I will go out as other dancers were worse than me and yet ended up getting better marks than me. I am not saying this as a case of sour grapes; I honestly don't know why I was chosen to be eliminated."

Jayati also wonders how certain contestants who don't have any connection with dance are yet surviving. "I sincerely feel that had I lasted a couple of more weeks (she was eliminated in round 5); I would have done better before bowing out gracefully."

Well, this is all up to the audience that who will stay or who call off.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I believe she got eliminated on the right time, or maybe it could've been Susheel Kumar this time with Jayati, following. But her stating that there are dancers worse than her, it's something that only she thinks. She even started crying the last time she stood in the danger zone, heck, she cried when her performance went well too! She's definitely having a hard time digesting the fact that..she's out!
roseheart11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shes only better than sushil in terms of dance
263437 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandystar

shes only better than sushil in terms of dance

I think she's better than Ravi Kishan.

416905 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I feel she was better than Susheel Ravi & Bharti. She should've been eliminated after these three individuals.
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she always showed her unsatisfied expressions while giving her marks...
only sushil n ravi kishen r bad dancers than her...not many..i think she got eliminated at the right time