Rajesh Khanna property worth 1000 crores

bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

It was reported on Jul 29, 2012, that India's first superstar Rajesh Khanna who has left behind huge property worth Rs 1,000 crores ($ 200 million) after his demise, has left nothing from his property for his ex-wife Dimple Kapadia.

As per sources , Rajesh Khanna had opted to draft final will a fortnight ago before he breathed his last.

Rajesh had an intuition of his nearing end and thus he prepared his will regarding the distribution of his wealth after his death. He has given all his property to his two daughters Twinkle Khanna Kumar and Rinke Khanna Saharan.

The drafted will was read out in the presence of Rajesh Khanna himself, his daughters, ex-wife Dimple Kapadia, son-in-law Akshay Kumar, close friends and family doctor Dileep Walvekar.

It is believed, Rajesh Khanna had gone so weak and fragile that his hands were shivering while signing the will but to safe guard future complications (someone challenging the will) the ailing actor also gave his thumb impressions on the will.

As per sources , the entire process was shot on camera too.

http://www.examiner.com/article/rajesh-khanna-leaves-nothing-for-dimple-kapadia-his-rs-1000-crore-property

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

360297 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PagliSonam

Anita Advani won't be so happy! 😲

Who's that?
791198 thumbnail
That's good anyway. His daughters would most likely live longer than his wife so they should get it. Besides, Akshay already takes care of Dimple as well as Simple Kapadia's son.
Mistyy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good for him, i think he made the best decision. he doesnt need to leave anything behind for Dimple since they havent been together for years..plus his daughters can take care of their mom. This way, no aira gaira..cough Anita Advani cough can claim his property.

on the side note...his property is worth 1000 crores..damn he was loaded, Akshay must be on seventh heaven. He already is so rich..now this Sone pe Suhaga😆
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri.

That's good anyway. His daughters would most likely live longer than his wife so they should get it. Besides, Akshay already takes care of Dimple as well as Simple Kapadia's son.

Really? How old is simples son?

And doesnt dimple have money of her own?
pink500 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
what, I thought he was bankrupt!! didn't akshay have to help him out? Is this article right?? From my understanding from friends in mumbai, he was actually not very well off-so how this sudden money? Plus a 1000 crores is a lot!! they never got paid that much back then and I don't think investments could give u that much money. also didn't he use the money from the add he did to buy a car for his daughter? so obviously he didn't have that much money
791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

Really? How old is simples son?

And doesnt dimple have money of her own?

I don't know...he was in his late teens I think when Simple died of Cancer 2 years ago. So he must be in his 20s. Hmm...don't know anything about Dimple's finances. But I have heard from many sources that Akshay and Twinkle take care of Dimple and Simple's son.
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
As a fan of his since a kid, even a lot of his 80s movies, can I get 0.5% share please?
791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pink500

what, I thought he was bankrupt!! didn't akshay have to help him out? Is this article right?? From my understanding from friends in mumbai, he was actually not very well off-so how this sudden money? Plus a 1000 crores is a lot!! they never got paid that much back then and I don't think investments could give u that much money. also didn't he use the money from the add he did to buy a car for his daughter? so obviously he didn't have that much money

He did not have enough cash flow so that is why Akshay helped him out. But the property on which his bungalow Aashiwad was built is like the most wanted property deals in Mumbai, apparently. Hence, the appalling amount of money.

Edited by Dexterkichokri. - 12 years ago
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow that's a whole lotta money there! So much do that he led and died a lonely life and death! Such is life! Sad. P