Update 2nd May- Anand slaps Sia!!!

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Anand stops a crazy Sia, slaps her!!!

Astha is screaming with the photo in hand and asking Simran who is this with papa? Simran is upset and has tears in her eyes. Saurabh is also tensed and does not know how to react. AStha keeps screaming. Saurabh takes the photo and tries to see it when AStha takes it back from him and again shows it to Simran and asks her whether this lady is responsible for papa leaving us. Simran does not what to do. Saurabh at once laughs lopudly and tells her that the same photo which made Simran shocked has made AStha too shudder. He then says this is a very old photo. It was taken during a play of Abhi's in college. I had also gone to see it. After marriage, one day, Simran saw this photo and was shocked. She asked her inlaws about it. They acted so well and gave an immpression to Simran that Abhi was at fault. I remember that day when Simran was completely shattered on seeing this photo and started to cry. Then, Abhi told her that it was taken during his college days. He asks Simran, do u remember? Simran with a very sorrow face, just nods her head saying yes. AStha is still not believing this. Just the, Mrs. Saxena calls. Simran picks up and gives the phone to Saurabh. SAurabh then laughs and says the photo that created havoc in Simran's life many years back, has brought about a shock in AStha's life too. Mrs. Saxena does not understand anything and gives the phone to her husband. Saurabh keeps talking about the college drama and the picture taken there. Mr. Saxena gets to know what he is trying to say and then asks Saurabh to give the phone to AStha. AStha takes the phone. He asks her so, did u also get fooled by that photo? AStha is still pensive, but agrees and goes away giving the phone to Simran. Simran then talks to Abhi's father. He says he is very sorry for happened, they should have been more careful. Simran says is ok ,papa somehow handled things today. She keeps the phone down. She starts to cry. Saurabh says i was the one who wanted to tell AStha the truth. But today, when AStha was very near to knowing everything, i remembered Sid's words that Astha might not be able to take it. I thought this was true, seeing AStha's reaction. So i had to lie. Simran goes near her father, puts her head on his shoulders and cries. She says sorry. Saurabh says its ok, we have been lying to her for 18 years now. Simran asks him till when? SAurabh says this is purely your decision. We will abide by what you decide.

Just then, AStha is screaming in her room and calling for Aayi. Shaguna, Simran and Saurabh rush to her room. Astha is angry with the change in her bed direction. She scolds Shaguna, but Saurabh comes there and says he did it. AStha asks why? Saurabh says her bed was in a wrong direction, so her head was getting heatedup, so according to Vasthu, he has changed it. AStha screams at him, who asked you to do this? Saurabh goes away. AStha is still screming and trying to pull her cot to the normal direction. Simran asks her to sit, asks her to relax and then tells her that she cannot get wild at small things. Nanu knows everything and he has done this only for her good. AStha says i cannot change for all. Simran gets angry and asks her what is your age? When you at such a young age cannot change yourself. how can nanu change himself at this old a age? She then tell AStha to go and apologise to nanu.

Night time. Sid is asusual dreaming about Sia. Urmila notices this and comes in. She asks him what he is thinking about. Sid tries to avoid when Urmila asks him are you in love with Sia? Sid does not want to give a straight forward answer and says all like Sia. Then why are you asking me like this? Urmila says i have not been with you when you needed me the most, but that does not mean i cannot understand you. I want to be as friendly with you and share thoughts with you. She says this and goes. Sid is telling to himself i love Sia, but i don;t know what are Sia's reactions to me? Maybe she loves me too, he says.

Sia is knocking at Anand's door. But it is not locked. She gets in. She sees Anand lying in bed and sleeping. She calls his name, asks him to wake up and says she has got lunch. He does not open his eyes. She goes near him and touches him. She realises that he is down with fever. She calls the doctor. The doctor says he has viral fever. The temperature is likely to go up. He might blabber a bit, but asks her not to panic. He writes medisines.

At the same time, Simran, who is in the hospital, suddenly feels unwell. She feels very cold. She is unable to breathe, takes her asthma inhaler and is inhaling it when Urmila comes ther and notices this. She calls Sid and sks him to drop Simran at home as she is not feeling well. Simran says she is feeling very cold. She has meetings and so cannot go home. Urmila forces Simran to go and take rest.

Night time. Anand is still unconscious. Sia has placed cold bandage over his forehead. She checks his temperature and is very worried as it is not reducing. She then makes soup for him and asks him to get up. She calls his name and then makes him get up. Anand says he is feeling fine, does not want anything to eat. Sia forces him to drink, saying he is on medicines. She makes him sit and then gives the soup spoon after spoon to him. She keeps looking at him and he keeps looking at her. He asks her why she is doing so much for him? Sia says ask yourself , then you will get an answer. Anand does not speak. He then says no more of soup. Sia tries to force somemore when he bluntly asks her, which part of No did you not understand? Sia smiles and then stops giving him.

Its midnight. Anand is in bed. Sia is sitting close to him on a chair, but is asleep. Anand gets bouts of chill and is shivering. In sleep, he is very uneasy. He is unconscious in sleep.

At the same time, Simran who is sleeping, gets up , she is feeling sick, fatigued. She deos not understand what is happening to her.

Anand is shivering too much and his teeth are making a rattling noise. Sia gets up and sees Anand in a bad condition. She is worried and goes near him and tries to hold him and stop his shivering. Anand in his sleep, gets flashes of Simran , Simran crying. He then in his sleep, says I am sorry, and keeps saying just the S of Simran. He says even though he did not want to do that, he was forced to take that decision. He was helpless. I am still making amends for my mistakes. I miss you so much, he says and again starts to say S of Simran when he starts to shiver very badly. During this talk by Anand in sleep, he holds Sia's hand firmly thinking it is Simran, and has said all the things. Sia now, realises that he is trying to tell her all these things and is kind of happy.

Simranis walking in her room. She is feeling very uneasy. She is not able to breathe, so takes her inhaler out. She is fatigued but does not know the reason for it.

The next morning, Sia is still sleeping in her chair. Anand is up, has made tea and is arranging the table. He is still weak, holding his back due to fatigue. Sia gets up and goes there and asks him not to do this work as he was in a bad shape last night. She ask him to sit while she will get him tea. He sits. Sia gives him the cup of tea. Sits near him. She tells him that though he did not tell her openly, he told her everything while he was down with fever. Anand is shocked, keeps looking at her. Sia is smiling. Anand then asks her what did he say? Sia then tells the feeling for her which he was hiding , he let it out. He said he was helpless, so had to take that decision. He also said he misses her. Anand is more shocked. Sia then comes near him, puts her hand over him. He gets up, asks her to leave. He tries to push her back, but she keeps proceeding further and puts her hand over his cheek. He gets very much angry and just pushes her away and says you go from here. Sia says do not hide your feelings, tell it. No more drama is required, confess that you love me. Hearing this, Anand gives one big slap on her cheek. Sia is shocked. Anand is very furious at her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the amazing update 👏
shining star thumbnail
Ooh, a slap! This is getting good. 😛
MY4STARS thumbnail

Thanks for update!!! it is like i watched on tv.

Thanks

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks sree for watching the repeat and writing the update. Oh I hope the slap gets Sia to her senses and the real world . And hopefully she will realize that Anand is more fit to be her father and not lover