Sara Chaudhary: left Showbiz!

Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Sara Chaudhary interview... i Couldn't Believe That she is Sara! [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAMJd6Zs72M&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow...but Masha Allah good for her! :)
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sateash Khan & Jana Malik? They're still acting. 😕

& is she for real that she started acting at 13/14? I don't believe that. She could have been 18 or so..but 13?

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I looked up Sataesh, she actually has left showbiz..not too sure about Jana though. I still see their dramas airing, but I guess they probably have shot them months back.

The only thing I don't get is that in a way she's trying to say no actor/actress/artist can ever find peace within themselves if they're within this field..there's always something missing etc. I mean I would like to think there are artists out there, if not all, that take acting as something they like to do & their mere profession alongside that, they keep their religion & moral values close to them. Good & bad exists everywhere, so this should pertain to everyone..not just people within showbiz & I feel Sara's just pinpointing artists here
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Msk4ever - That is Sarah Chuhdary.. Khan now.. and its true she left showbiz.. I guess a year back a bit before Ramzan..

Its her first comeback to TV after she left showbiz..

starstruckk - I really don't know about Jana Malik.. but Sarah, Sataesh, Mariam have left showbiz..
I don't know if you read it but, Sarah posted her blog I think,..(not sure if it was a blog or a simple post) on her own FB wall.. Sataesh's where' she wrote about all this.. her leaving showbiz and everything..

Regarding Jana malik.. then yes i would say she left too.. Because even Sarah's shows are on air.. but they were shot way before and airing now.. as repeats etc.. I guess that's the case with Jana malik too.
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I looked up Sataesh, she actually has left showbiz..not too sure about Jana though. I still see their dramas airing, but I guess they probably have shot them months back.

The only thing I don't get is that in a way she's trying to say no actor/actress/artist can ever find peace within themselves if they're within this field..there's always something missing etc. I mean I would like to think there are artists out there, if not all, that take acting as something they like to do & their mere profession alongside that, they keep their religion & moral values close to them. Good & bad exists everywhere, so this should pertain to everyone..not just people within showbiz & I feel Sara's just pinpointing artists here

@Red completly agree with you here.. but I guess she being a former actor speaks from that POV. As an actor, and how she felt it along with other from the same field..
Then again as you said, the same thing can be felt in any field.. but I feel since she knows about the industry and all she speak only about that.. because she knows about it.

Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

Msk4ever - That is Sarah Chuhdary.. Khan now.. and its true she left showbiz.. I guess a year back a bit before Ramzan..

Its her first comeback to TV after she left showbiz..

yeah u ri8...😊