what is askh story so far?

aishwarya123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
so how the askh is? can someone tell me from episode to currents episode? what going on in askh so far?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KashIsHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey. i can't give you all the details but basically it is about the social status of of elder siblings and the younger generation looking up to them.
In ashk the elder sister is a hypocrite who is in love with man but cannot say cause she loves her pure mother mary image in her fathers eyes. She refuses her cousin 's hand in marriage but the boy ends up falling in love with the lil sister and he marries her all the while the lil sister hates the boy and wants to take revenge for refusing her sister's hand in marriage. The story was weak in the first few episodes but it is finally picking up . The best part about Ashk is the Characterization. You never know what they gonna do next.
mariam03 thumbnail
thanks. so u mean the character resham playing is actually have a grey side... a kind of negative character...???????????

Originally posted by: KashIsHeaven

hey. i can't give you all the details but basically it is about the social status of of elder siblings and the younger generation looking up to them.

In ashk the elder sister is a hypocrite who is in love with man but cannot say cause she loves her pure mother mary image in her fathers eyes. She refuses her cousin 's hand in marriage but the boy ends up falling in love with the lil sister and he marries her all the while the lil sister hates the boy and wants to take revenge for refusing her sister's hand in marriage. The story was weak in the first few episodes but it is finally picking up . The best part about Ashk is the Characterization. You never know what they gonna do next.

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I tried watching this drama but gave up after few episodes. Even though I love Resham, she's my favorite I just can't sit through another episode of this drama.
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ashk has a story? :O no one told me that :(
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Taify

Ashk has a story? :O no one told me that :(

🤣🤣 Good one!! Absolutely valid question.