abhi is very talented....(reasons)

bollyfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

1 he can do VERY good dramatic scenes

2 i love his comedy. its so out there..very natural, the way he gets irritated sometimes is very realistic...and some comments he makes sayin "yaar...kya yaar" etc..are funny

3 good romantic ..like in the beginning of the show

4 overall a great actor

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't seen much of him.. but I did like what I saw for the brief period.. He does seem to be a good actor.. yes, I do like his potrayal of Abhi a lot... it seems very very realistic..
Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi...i also like the way Abhi acts in Astitva. I also saw him on another serial, Des Mein Nikkalla Hoga Chand, and his acting was fabulous there as well.👏
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

His best was Koshish ek Asha.He played a mentally retarded guy and he was amazingly realistic.

Do you know he appeared in Banegi Apni Baat as a suiter to the girl who plays rashmi in Astitva?

bollyfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeaaaaaaaaah i saw that banegi apni baat and i was so surprised! I reeeally like rashmi man! Shes so pretty!
pmahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I somehow did not like abhi in koshish ek asha but he is good in astitva.

(do you guys know that he is getting married in november to rajeswari sachdeva- the girl who has been in lot of shyam benegal movies and was in Kahani ghar ghar ki and also sang a song called hulle hulare)