Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Divya1503

Khushi shd become a nun!!!πŸ˜†

oh..yeah..missed that...what about ASR..what shud he do?
bs_deeps thumbnail
bs_deeps thumbnail
bs_deeps thumbnail
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

true..Anjali was always seen as a mother figure fr ASR..now she is behaving like MIL for Khushi :)
What I hated is that missing precap..why do they keep doing it..I havent seen any other show doing this..if its once in a while its ok..but not giving precap everyday is not funny..

yes and all those unanswered qs about elopement and sudden wedding made a re entry...I hope this leads to something positive...

missing πŸ˜‰Precap sometimes is a good thing ...remember Khushi has accepted him as the hubby ...πŸ˜‰
Edited by GanBarunFan - 12 years ago
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Divya1503

Khushi shd become a nun!!!πŸ˜†

finally went thru Forum...baap re baap...inka bas chale to even spot boys ko bhi job se nikaal de.
🀣🀣🀣
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mashira

i am reserving. but only to drool πŸ€ͺ

EDITED

Stuck tape warning: Barun Sobti, kiss mitthi se bana hain yeh? what was that yesterday? 😲

Throughout my high school years I must have read at least two M&Bs in a day and yesterday, I could literally visualise words smoking out of a book with Barun's voice modulations, body language and expresssions. "Arnav grabbed the nape of her neck and pulled her hard against him; "You will be convinced" he drawled, his hand lazily moving her hair aside." ☺️☺️

Serious. I could almost see the words rising out of a dog-eared M&B.

That grab by nape and lift her face by mild pressure is such a classic M&B move! Whoever wrote that scene know their romances well. πŸ‘

Ok, coming to Khushi, so we know what madame really wants. And I have been crying myself hoarse about it. Lose that restraint Arnav. Just be ASR. She would hardly need anything else. All girls like bad boys. Untenable law of nature. So bring on the badtameezi. πŸ˜ƒ

And that lip stare.. deliberate or otherwise, that is the safest and sexiest thing to do when you have Mr Hotness breathing fire down at you. Btw, was the dori absence deliberate? I was so freaking out that he will move her hair and remove the dori!

I did say, I reserved only to drool, so dont blame this aimless post!

P.S: I still read the occasional M&B but it has become impossible to imagine anybody else's face except a certain somebody's (HAIRCUT OR NO HAIRCUT) Does not matter if the description in the book says the hero is Italian/German/American/English/North Pole-ian whatever. My imagination refuses to comply. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.P.S: Assuming today Khushi will 'samaofy in his bahe' can he kindly ask her for a forfeit and make her change from that monstrosity she is wearing?
πŸ˜•

Janaki reads M&Bs πŸ˜†