Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Superb, really loved it, anxious to read the next part, thanks for the pm.
achuAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god !! πŸ˜²
Y couldn't he just admit it ?? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‰

"oh my God! Have you ever even heard of SURF EXCEL DETERGENT?? It's just a lipstick mark for heaven's sake, not blood!!"

"and blood wouldn't have washed away with Surf Excel?" he raised his brow..

"that was not my point. Anyway,are we in your car to discuss the effectivity of Surf Excel in washing out blood?? what were we discussing last??"

🀣 πŸ€£
Awesome... πŸ‘
Do update soon πŸ˜ƒ
barunlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aaa!!!!...

He proposed!!!!!!!!!!!

She said yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

He kissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaa!!!!

Isse better kuch ho hi nahi sakta!!!!
asrksr thumbnail
He proposed!! What the? Can't wait to know how they are gonna explain. Continue soon.
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOME AMAZING WONDERFUL  AWESOME AMAZING WONDERFUL  AWESOME AMAZING WONDERFUL  AWESOME AMAZING WONDERFUL  AWESOME AMAZING WONDERFUL AWESOME AMAZING WONDERFUL  AWESOME AMAZING WONDERFUL  AWESOME AMAZING WONDERFUL AWESOME AMAZING WONDERFUL  AWESOME AMAZING WONDERFUL  AWESOME AMAZING WONDERFUL AWESOME AMAZING WONDERFUL  AWESOME AMAZING WONDERFUL  AWESOME AMAZING WONDERFUL AWESOME AMAZING WONDERFUL  AWESOME AMAZING WONDERFUL  AWESOME AMAZING WONDERFUL AWESOME AMAZING WONDERFUL  AWESOME AMAZING WONDERFUL 

Soo cool yaar !! He proposed her !! Awesome  Awesome and the kiss !!! Wowww !! Just loved it sooo much !!! The article is awesome aswell !!! Waiting for wedding bells !!

Amazing update 
Cute and sweet 
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I was laughing my head off reading this update 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Loved this naughty side of Arnav

Thanks for the pm...

Naweeda88 thumbnail
I enjoy reading this sooo much!!!!!!
You never disapoint with ur updates!
tsultana thumbnail
omg! What an update!! Wicked! He proposed! Kissed her on the cheeks n hugged her!! Lolol man i am loving this! Khushi asked him if he had fallen for her was so cute! Cnt wait to read what hapens when they cme face to face with Mrz Gupta! Lol... Nw Nihaal? He sounds funy n crazy as khushi! Hoping he wil get it together with anjali! Thanku for the pm
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
I know it's fictional but I have always loved proposal and this one was no different. I gasped reading the proposal and had to literally cover my mouth coz my mum was sleeping besides me and I certainly don't want her to think that why is her daughter making such weird noises in the middle of the day!

These two are just too crazy, in the midst of such chaos, trust these two to discuss some thing random as surf excel and well for these two crazy maniacs and arnav's lipstick stained car, I'll just say that "daag achche hote hai"
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh my he proposed...what the heck...awsuuum dear n thnx 4da pm...