Viewbies for Astitva Section!!!

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi All

As you all know, there has been a great response to the Viewbie announcement. Many members volunteered for this post with their particular section choices.

Hats off to the Global Moderators headed by Lakshmi, they took time off to go thro' every applicant's details and now, they are ready with the Viewbie list for the sections.

The Viewbie for the Astitva Ek Prem Kahaani section are Innocentindian and Aloo_Gobi.

I take this opportunity to congratulate both of them for being chosen as the Viewbies for this section. You both are really awesome. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

India Forum Moderator Group

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hey sree et al

πŸ˜›

Thank you very much for giving me this opportunity....

I really hope I don't let anyone down....

Should be fun.... tho the standard set by the other moderators here is so highπŸ‘, I hope I can live up to it 😊

once again, many thanks!

Aloo_gobi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi everyone!

thanks for this position... i will definately try my utmost best to help anyone out as much as i can on this forum...

its great to be a part of this forum...thanks a lot

aloo gobi

SONYA_K thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations innocentindian and Aloo_Gobi !!πŸ‘
Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘Congrats to both!!!πŸ‘
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: st19

what's a viewbee???

its sum1 hu plays the role of mod in trainin.......lolz

basically we r the watchdogs of the froum....we help the modz but dont have as much power as them

this position is chosen based on ur intrest 4 the position as well as ur qualifications the global mods and admin pick them(i think)

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats to both of youπŸ‘
lkaran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Sree!

I am so upset with Urmila...I mean how can she emotionally blackmail her son (whom she says she loves) to love Aastha as a way of payback to Simran? πŸ˜•Just insane...that women must be locked up in an asylum 😑

If Sid needs to move on because Sia does not love him...THEN SO ALSO MUST AASTHA...I am sick of everyone bending backwards and doing loops to please Simran and Aastha...good grief, when will Aastha learn to be mature if everyone does cartwheels around her?