_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Ashmit Patel in Jhalak?

Purva Desai, TNN | Jul 13, 2012, 03.48PM IST
Tweet
Ashmit Patel in Jhalak?
Ashmit PatelMore Pics
Rumour bills are buzzing with the news of a new face making an entry on popular dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

Jhalak
already has some big names on the show and the latest to make an appearance on the Jhalak stage is Bollywood actor Ashmit Patel.

A reliable source close to the actor informs that Ashmit Patel will make his wild card entry on the show. The source further adds that this will be a great platform for Ashmit to showcase his talent in front of the judges, especially Karan Johar who is one of the most reputed film makers in Bollywood.

Ashmit became very popular on reality show Bigg Boss (season 4), especially for his alleged closeness to fellow Bigg Boss inmate, Veena Malik.

The Jhalak stage seems to be heating up!

link: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Ashmit-Patel-in-Jhalak/articleshow/14864046.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
I agreee with others here very bad choice and why are they bring two wild card entries i seriosly dont get what JDJ is doing uff.
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i feel its very unfair to others as they are putting their best from beginning and suddenly some1 is brought in at their level
and also it is not so bad as others have experience which the wild card entrants will lack
_wallflower_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnuRathi10

I agreee with others here very bad choice and why are they bring two wild card entries i seriosly dont get what JDJ is doing uff.

i guess there will be face off among 3... 1will enter ...
_wallflower_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopalgupta

i feel its very unfair to others as they are putting their best from beginning and suddenly some1 is brought in at their level

and also it is not so bad as others have experience which the wild card entrants will lack

eliminated contestants should get a chance of wild card entry
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Omg why two wild cards
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
🤢 Very Very bad choice!
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bigg boss ka chora aa raha hai 😆
prevas12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess Ashmit used up all the money he made in Big Boss so one more way to make money. He is just a one film wonder and why is he so famous... They want to create some controversy around him.. link him up with some co celebrity dancer just for TRP
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nishu786

Bigg boss ka chora aa raha hai😆

ab aayega maza
Haha