-amulya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

-*-

Gurmeet caught between two women!

gurmeet choudhary in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5Actor Gurmeet Choudhary, who has been receiving rave reviews for his performances on "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5", is caught between two women - his confident choreographer Shampa and his wife Debina, who is taking personal interest in all his performances.

According to a source, Debina has been asking Shampa to choreograph three performances based on the week's theme, of which the actor's wife will choose the one she finds best suited for Gurmeet.

However, Shampa is extremely confident that the one act that she prepares for Gurmeet will take the actor to new heights in the eyes of the judges - Madhuri Dixit, Remo D'Souza and Karan Johar. In fact, Shampa is said to be not very keen on having the over-enthusiastic Debina on the sets.

With Gurmeet juggling hectic schedules between his daily soap "Punar Vivah" and "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6", the actor seems to hardly have any say!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Choreographing GC is a very challenging job for Shampa and now she has to deal with GC's wife too😕
Edited by happygolucky - 12 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
If non GC fans will comment here they will be targeted as Haters, instigators ...

and for GC fans here is the thread

waise bhi DB is not related to JDJ

topic is reported for Spamming
LuvScooby thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't get it...is GC the only one married on this dance show?

If so, then it makes sense why his is the ONLY wife coming to the show, if not...then, as I said, I don't get it
-amulya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it's ok if she comes to sets to make him feel comfortable in other article he also told she promised to practice with him ,fine but asking her to compose & select one out of that is unfair & with this dance com If GC is loosing & winning also effects her carrier GC can happily go act in his show & win best actor awards but choreography is her profession here & she has to prove,GC if he goes till semifinal he will be proved best BUt shampa has to win it is directly related to her profession na,so I feel If this is true then better third person stop interfering bcz shampa knows better & this is of course not first time she is participating

Edited by amrutha24 - 12 years ago
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LuvScooby

I don't get it...is GC the only one married on this dance show?

If so, then it makes sense why his is the ONLY wife coming to the show, if not...then, as I said, I don't get it

Sushil's wife comes all the time. The camera zooms in on her. And I believe Talat Aziz's wife and Sanath's were there as well.
246851 thumbnail
post in gurmeet articles thread.
please provide source of article.

@TM: don't post personal opinion as a topic title for an article.

Edited by tannipartner - 12 years ago