_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
According to TOI article Karan Wahi is reharsing for JDJ and will enter soon as wild card enrant...
Really verrryyy happy to know this... yaaayyy... will get to watch my 2 fav actors sharing the stage once again... after the TALLI and TASHAN dhamaka...😊

Link of the TOI article:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Karan-Wahi-in-Jhalak/articleshow/14823667.cms

LINK OF GC AND KARAN DANCE VOB:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MONEJXMD5i4&feature=colike

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MONEJXMD5i4&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by disha_Maan.GC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
another article...

Karan Wahi ready to roar in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa!

1 hour ago
Television heartthrob Karan Wahi is on the cloud nine these days. Fans, producers are writing his name on the op of their favorite list. One side his fan club is increasing with the fan followings and on the other hand producers are also taking him as their first priority.

Recently we came up with his name that has added in the casting list of Somtara Productions for their upcoming telefilm on Star Plus. Now latest is that the boy has bagged a prominent place in the Colors' celebrity dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 5.

If buzz is to be believed then the actor will be seen shaking his legs in two weeks time. We have also heard that he has started rehearsing for the same. Before Karan, the buzz also stated that actor Eijaz Khan has also been approached by the production house but things couldn't materialize at the end.

For the uninitiated, the show has completed its four week and two elimination rounds, where gazal singer Talat Aziz and legendry cricketer Jaisuriya have been ousted. The coming week will see participants dancing on the theme of life's different phases.

We are eager to see you dancing Karan, all the best for the performance.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanxxx for sharing!!
yipeee!!
KW is my second fav actor!!
GC and KW will rock on the floor!!

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for sharing :))

If this news is true then i'll b the happiest person in the world :D My 2 favs WAHI & MD together haiyee <333

He's an amazing dancer :) He'll ROCK!!!!
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
b/w can u plzz share the source of the article ? 😳
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for sharing 😛 Really looking forward to seeing Wahi and his dance moves on JDJ. he will absolutely rock the place with his dance moves. !!!!!!!!!!!!!😛😛😛
*Alishba* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
WOW I m so HAPPY if he is coming,
Thanx for the News!!
mini03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If this news is true ..dan its the best news ever! He is a great ..a gifted dancer...m sure he will rock the stage! :)

hope its true 😃
Luv-abhiNikk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG cant wait!!!! This is gonna make me crave for Saturday nd Sundays to come as quick as possible.