Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XxshonaxX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i said some losers and idiots ...as far as im concern i did not mention ur names...so y r u guys getting so hyper about ...and im not like u guys...i have a life outside IF too...and for now im putting more efforts in my PHD studies...but before going let me just remind u that by u posting hateful comments and insulting GC ...this will not effect him at all or even change the judges marks...just take sometime and think about that...😉
Edited by mishtykaur - 12 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
A question to Mods

when a GC fan started a Thread that GC shld ask for a choreographer change

then another members started a thread saying Shampa shld ask for a celb contestant change

and mods Merged that thread ...that was actually a different thread

so why this thread has not been merged till now when same reply cld have been posted in that thread too ??????
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: gurucrazy

why? Why? Why? This question come in mind when i read such post where they just bashing on gurmeet and gurmeet only. When he got 30 and appreciation from judges than some of them have problem with it. Whenever he got less marks, nobody post such a topic on the forum.

threads frm GC fans 😉 while we think he got even more marks that time too that he deserved

Word Count: 1

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey gurucrazy :)

You know what, even i am big time Gurmeet fan..i love him loads and had never missed a single episode of Geet but you see here in IF everyone is free to post their views..and i am saying this not as a non-GCian..i am a GCian..always will remain! Infact i too posted in the thrad you mentioned but i didnt know till then that previously some GC fans too said the same biased and scripted things in defence of GC!! So practically and morally if one party can do something then the other one can too :)

Weird situation for me ..but i am just writing what i think is right. And i will repeat this that i am a big time GC fan..and will always remain but here i am just talking about right and wrong according to me :)
433796 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishtykaur

i said some losers and idiots ...as far as im concern i did not mention ur names...so y r u guys getting so hyper about ...and im not like u guys...i have a life outside IF too...and for now im putting more efforts in my PHD studies...but before going let me just remind u that by u posting hateful comments and insulting GC ...this will not effect him at all or even change the judges marks...just take sometime and think about that...😉

By singing unnecessary GC gungaan, and saying him hot, cutie etc also will not affect him. It is disgusting to read all those comments. Fans do not talk about his dancing skills but they talk about his hotness and cuteness. Is it the purpose to come to this forum.
They are so crazy about him that they can not even differentiate between POV and bashing. Nobody bashed him in any thread, they all gave their POV.
If everybody start opening thread in retaliation, whole forum will become just a battleground and spammed. THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED.
Edited by HakkaBakka - 12 years ago
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone has the wright to criticise or not we cannot say that the marks he recieved resently is biased cause that'll be saying judges are doing a bad job me for one i don't think so i truely as i always loved madhuri dixit And karan johar
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
If people have right to open a thread about why??? then others have right to open a thread... why not??? 😳
I think there is no meaning of closing this thread...if threads with name calling, personal attacks and with murder of rules can survive here..then there would be no meaning of closing this one...😳
If someone has closed his/her ears in that particular thread and want to chant only one raag then people who want to convey something *constructive* can open a thread...😃
Why should one side have all the fun???!!😉
MODS please don't close this thread...😊
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nxt_rockstar

If people have right to open a thread about why??? then others have right to open a thread... why not??? 😳

I think there is no meaning of closing this thread...if threads with name calling, personal attacks and with murder of rules can survive here..then there would be no meaning of closing this one...😳
If someone has closed his/her ears in that particular thread and want to chant only one raag then people who want to convey something *constructive* can open a thread...😃
Why should one side have all the fun???!!😉
MODS please don't close this thread...😊

double meaning..😆😆

but anyway... let the mods come online today... they r not available today...

btw, why is evryone saying close the thread... dont close the thread...
does a closed thread add a colourful feather in your crown??!!!

324284 thumbnail
Mods ...dont close this thread. Lets have fun for few more days.
324284 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishtykaur

PHD on GC????