-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
why the name calling???
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gurucrazy

As remo clearly define shampa give a dance step also which make the performance brilliant. Entry of gurmeet as lion in the stage is so smooth and marbellous. As he walk,, attack and handa just like a lion and throughout the performance he is in the character and dance the step so energetically. In this dance form he never dance with his eyes, finger or hip movement.. This type of dance form r so difficult to performed.
So pls don't critics his performance if u don't appreciate it. he really deserve this bcoz he show the real nature of raashi and when i see his performance , i really see a lion who dance and also get revolt from one who hurt him.
Jayati performance is really good but odyssey dance form is her footage so she got 28 bcoz judges want some special in her footage. If u remember isha have a footage in bal-khan so in her 1st performance she got 27
if u want just to represent a man as woman, he have a right to got 30. Ravikishan is not perfectly perform on that song, sometime bit is faster than his dance step that's why he got 27
I think u have a problem with gurmeet personally, as i think u r fan of anyone else who compete with gurmeet always that's why u jealoused with gurmeet and always try to rain his effort and success. That i always see in ur post where u just bashing on him. When he got 23 then u doesn't post such post why?. Pls always try to give respect to the effort of any actor.
Gurmeet have very high fan following and he does not need to got 30 marks to move forward in completion, if u remember jay and karan also participate in last jhalak but he never got 30 from judges but their popularity reached them at the top 3-5 contestant of the competition. Ok o stop bashinng on him. 1st u know about the dance form then start to give comment.
I m also come as critics when he is not performed in his 1st two performance but last two performance deserve to get 26 and 30: marks resp.

first of all there was no need to open another thread for "answering" some other thread.. you could have very well written in the same topic as it is still open πŸ€”

@ bold.. so people should not criticize GC but it's ok for you to criticize Ravi???😳 why so??πŸ˜•
chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

why the name calling???

what name calling? It's a fact. If you don't like THE HIGHNESS then you are a looserπŸ₯±We all are loosersπŸ˜†
605921 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobear

what name calling? It's a fact. If you don't like THE HIGHNESS then you are a looserπŸ₯±We all are loosersπŸ˜†

If I M Looser For Not Liking GC I M PROUD OF IT 😎
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@purva nice to c u in this forum 😊...last interacted with u in BB forum Daily discussion thread i guess.

purva thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu786

so if anyone say anything against your fav contestant,then they r loosers...wow πŸ˜†...This is open forum & everyone have their opinion abt particular contestant. why u r taking it to next level?

calling other members idiots & loosers will only reflect who u r...so if u don't like any member's comments or post,just avoid them.

Hey Nishu πŸ€— remember you from BB 😊

it's so sad to see members being called losers and idiots for not praising their favorite
Edited by purva - 12 years ago
605921 thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

first of all there was no need to open another thread for "answering" some other thread.. you could have very well written in the same topic as it is still open πŸ€”

@ bold.. so people should not criticize GC but it's ok for you to criticize Ravi???😳 why so??πŸ˜•

IN ke lye sab ok ha

Yeh kare to raasleela ha main karoon to sala character dheela ha πŸ₯³
605921 thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

Hey Nishu πŸ€— remember you from BB 😊

it's so sad to see members being called loosers and idiots for not praising their favorite

bolne do yaar kia farak parta ha
Btw I M Also in Bigg boss Do U Change Ur Userid πŸ˜ƒ
purva thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu786

@purva nice to c u in this forum 😊...last interacted with u in BB forum Daily discussion thread i guess.

Arre I just quoted your other post πŸ˜† yes.. part of BB DDT gang πŸ˜›
purva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

bolne do yaar kia farak parta ha
Btw I M Also in Bigg boss Do U Change Ur Userid πŸ˜ƒ

nope.. always been purva 😊 did you change your ID? I don't remember you from BB..