Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: disha_Maan.GC

and u r commenting as a critic.. or basher.. or audience... or ignorant mango people...????

i m sooo overwhelmed with your bhaichara... all r sailing the same boat...😳

And what reference does your post has any reference to penta's post😳Pls explain.
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobear

And what reference does your post has any reference to penta's post😳Pls explain.

bhaichaara bhi u guys taught us.. 😆 😆
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

no reference... just wanted to know if you guys r here to support any one or to criticize only...
chocobear thumbnail

no reference... just wanted to know if you guys r here to support any one or to criticize only...

you want to know who are we supporting😳🤗anyone but GC😳Now if you really wish to know who we are supporting then go and figure it out😳
51559 thumbnail

Are we criticizing? No bilkol nhi.. we know the forum rules not to bash or criticize anyone.. we r just reminding u guys wht u guys were saying in the starting.. now u guys totally changed ur opinion.. tou ab shayad applog ko sach bura lag rha he jabhi u guys re calling it a criticizm..
51559 thumbnail

you want to know who are we supporting😳🤗anyone but GC😳Now if you really wish to know who we are supporting then go and figure it out😳

😉 😉 i m here too.. i m here to support everyone but not GC... the reason is GCIANS.. starting me hi u guys turned everyone against GC.. itne judgemental statements dekhne milenge regarding GC TOU koun support karega?
_wallflower_ thumbnail

r we playing "find it out".. i m really bad at that... why dont you show some kindness and tell me straight...
chocobear thumbnail

r we playing "find it out".. i m really bad at that... why dont you show some kindness and tell me straight...

and what makes you think I will be kind towards you😳
_wallflower_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

😉 😉 i m here too.. i m here to support everyone but not GC... the reason is GCIANS.. starting me hi u guys turned everyone against GC.. itne judgemental statements dekhne milenge regarding GC TOU koun support karega?

ooppsss... ours bad...!!! we lost u as our fellow... but i didnt know that we r sooo influential...😕
_wallflower_ thumbnail

and what makes you think I will be kind towards you😳

no.. i didnt think... i just asked... if its a million dollar secret then dont tell me...