TOI:Hat-trick for Salman and Isha

_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hat-trick for Salman and Isha Sharvani

Hat-trick for Salman and Isha Sharvani
Salman Yusuf Khan More Pics
The current season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa already has a winner-- Salman Yusuf Khan. Salman along with his dancing partner Isha Sharvani has been constantly getting 30 points in the show. With their last performance they completed a hatrick with 30 points -- something no other contestant in the show has achieved till date.

"I am absolutely delighted that our hard work is getting rewarded and we are even more inspired for our next performance." Salman is also overwhelmed when on his and Isha's last to last performance the judges gave a standing ovation. Specially Khan is thrilled when ace film maker Karan Johar gave him the best compliment ever. "After our performance on a song from The Dirty Picture Karan Johar told me that he may have produced and directed many films but I also deserve to be in his chair as in two minutes we communicated well. I will never forget this compliment in my life. It is really nice of him to say this. After the judges points and praises I felt ecstatic." Well Salman its fantastic to be appreciated by judges and as well as audiences.

LINK: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Hat-trick-for-Salman-and-Isha-Sharvani/articleshow/14819025.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Thanks for sharing!
They truly deserve this.
I think Salmaan is an awesome choreographer!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Looking forward to their next act eagerly...
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs. .

well undoubtedly. . best +toughest pair in JDJ. .