Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Coco_Fictions

what's the difference between sate and terr?! It's one better than the other?

satellite tv means private channels like Geo Ary and Hum tv etc ( They are not under state control)
while terr is national television which is owned by Government e.g Ptv
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i found a few dressings disappointing.
precise enough, Mahira's, i dont know why she prefers bunning up her hair in all major events, yes, it suits her, but here it doesnt look as good, plus even the dress was NOTHING, compared to the ones she wore the last time and before that!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

i found a few dressings disappointing.

precise enough, Mahira's, i dont know why she prefers bunning up her hair in all major events, yes, it suits her, but here it doesnt look as good, plus even the dress was NOTHING, compared to the ones she wore the last time and before that!

I don't think her dress was bad.. It just needed a belt or something.. TBH I hated the bun, the make-up and the horrendous neck-piece.. I could have done such a decent job at styling her given the chance.. I still like the outfit.. But yess she looked STUNNING last year! 😳
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

thank you so much 😳
oh i know Affan Waheed , he is in Roshan Sitara ...i just saw a bit of him so couldn't recognize
he looks different now ...i am actually re-watching Dastaan these days 😆

Affan looked cute in Dastaan! I liked him as Hassan's friend..don't know what has happened to him now..😆 he doesn't attract me one bit...his acting seems mediocre in everything else. I tried watching Roshan Sitara but he didn't impress me..but in Dastaan I think he was awesome.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Affan looked cute in Dastaan! I liked him as Hassan's friend..don't know what has happened to him now..😆 he doesn't attract me one bit...his acting seems mediocre in everything else. I tried watching Roshan Sitara but he didn't impress me..but in Dastaan I think he was awesome.

I watched 2 episodes of Roshan Sitara and I don't even know what to say about that drama.. It's so badd is the leastt I can sayy,, My mom loves Sanam and her drama's but she dislikes this one to the core too.. 😆
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I watched 2 episodes of Roshan Sitara and I don't even know what to say about that drama.. It's so badd is the leastt I can sayy,, My mom loves Sanam and her drama's but she dislikes this one to the core too.. 😆

Roshan Sitara is a failure. I'm not sure why Sanam signed that drama. My mom really likes Sanam too but she can't watch it either. She stopped watching it half way. Besides Sanam, I don't understand how Samina Peerzada, Behroz Sabwari etc signed it either.

Worst part of it all is I see Mommar Rana making an entry into the drama..🤢 I really can't stand him.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Roshan Sitara is a failure. I'm not sure why Sanam signed that drama. My mom really likes Sanam too but she can't watch it either. She stopped watching it half way. Besides Sanam, I don't understand how Samina Peerzada, Behroz Sabwari etc signed it either.

Worst part of it all is I see Mommar Rana making an entry into the drama..🤢 I really can't stand him.

Can you believe he plays the younger kid... Forgot his name.. I think Momin.. Ughh. He looks like Sanam's dad!
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Can you believe he plays the younger kid... Forgot his name.. I think Momin.. Ughh. He looks like Sanam's dad!

I know. 😆

I saw Mommar Rana in this other drama on Geo once..Ishq Ebadat and though it had Faisal Qureshi in it, I really could not watch it. The guy isn't even a good actor I have no idea why he gets dramas. Not to mention how he has zero screen presence.