Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Starstruck these awards are viewers choice awards...the jury selects actors based on the best performances in the year but the award amongst them goes to the one who gets maximum votes
So at the end of the day the one who is most liked gets awards...like Humayun Saeed used to get once
And well i agree that MAQH was more popular then Roag ...it was better made, had a better story and most of all Fahad was absolutely amazing in the variety that he portrayed...it fail's my mind that such a popular character and such amazing performance would loose to something like Roag
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

Starstruck these awards are viewers choice awards...the jury selects actors based on the best performances in the year but the award amongst them goes to the one who gets maximum votes

So at the end of the day the one who is most liked gets awards...like Humayun Saeed used to get once
And well i agree that MAQH was more popular then Roag ...it was better made, had a better story and most of all Fahad was absolutely amazing in the variety that he portrayed...it fail's my mind that such a popular character and such amazing performance would loose to something like Roag

LSA is really biased with its winners. Faisal Qureshi never won a LSA as far as I can remember until last yr for MZZB..all the previous times it was Humayun or Noman. Now, when someone was actually better than Faisal one yr..Faisal wins & Fahad loses out.

& Roag was an amazing drama..the performances were brilliant & Faisal was brilliant himself..however, Fahad was just something.

To fix this, LSA should have more categories. or something like critics & most popular award. We have one, recognized award show that covers dramas from all channels..& if that's merely left for viewers to decide the winners then I find something wrong. Either they make more categories & have separate viewers + jury/critics..or this will just continue.
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Roag should have won best story or so if it was even nominated..Roag had a great story in my opinion.
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

LSA is really biased with its winners. Faisal Qureshi never won a LSA as far as I can remember until last yr for MZZB..all the previous times it was Humayun or Noman. Now, when someone was actually better than Faisal one yr..Faisal wins & Fahad loses out.

& Roag was an amazing drama..the performances were brilliant & Faisal was brilliant himself..however, Fahad was just something.

To fix this, LSA should have more categories. or something like critics & most popular award. We have one, recognized award show that covers dramas from all channels..& if that's merely left for viewers to decide the winners then I find something wrong. Either they make more categories & have separate viewers + jury/critics..or this will just continue.

i totally agree on critics and viewers choice...as that would recognise the most popular ones as well as performance oriented roles
Raindrops. thumbnail

Roag should have won best story or so if it was even nominated..Roag had a great story in my opinion.

What do you think of Mera Saeen as the best drama? ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

What do you think of Mera Saeen as the best drama? ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†

makes no sense...if this is really viewer's choice..then which viewer's voted for this drama as the best drama of the yr.

Raindrops. thumbnail

makes no sense...if this is really viewer's choice..then which viewer's voted for this drama as the best drama of the yr.

i didnt know Mera Saeen was popular๐Ÿ˜• ...btw one of the pioneers of LSA was like i would really like people from ARY to win they never argue that why did you not give award to us or you are being partial to us, they keep working hard ...maybe she was hinting at hum tv they must have been annoyed by the bias last year ๐Ÿ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
by the way, I don't understand why Amna Sheikh had to show cleavage. ๐Ÿ˜•

& none of these actresses are really wearing anything traditional either...I guess that's not considered good enough for such awards.
Raindrops. thumbnail

& none of these actresses are really wearing anything traditional either...I guess that's not considered good enough for such awards.

last years LSA was so cheap ...tauba they feel like they are working in bollywood or hollywood...and they hardly speak urdu
upar se some of the dances last year Mathira performed and this year too she is performing๐Ÿ˜ก
is se bohut ache PTV awards teh ...atleast they mantained decency, have nice performance without getting cheap and give awards to the right people
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If you saw her last year's outfit, you'd be in true shock... That dresses slit was ridiculous, and above that it was backless as well..