Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ashvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: oldveechafan

do u watch the precap? Meethi in mukta r0om..

what?meethi in mukta's room..dis they show it?
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love these two lines of the song:

Beenaam rishta vo
Becheyn kartha jo
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashvithy

what?meethi in mukta's room..dis they show it?

I just watched the precap... they don't actually show Meethi in Mukta's room. Jogi says that Ichcha and Damini will stay in his and Divya's room, Meethi will stay in Mukta's room and Kahna and Surbhi will stay in Nani's room.
Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 12 years ago
-bonbon- thumbnail
I'm excited to see Aman back in the show from next week! Then we get some Ameeth scenes ๐Ÿ˜ณ
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DakshnaFan

Preeti ๐Ÿ˜Š Gaurav is enjoying long holiday with his friends๐Ÿ˜›... will resume after a week๐Ÿ˜Š... had a chat with him on FB...

the track rite now is more on damini iccha meethi yuvi mukta and jogi family... so we have to wait for another week or so for ameeth scenes๐Ÿ˜ญ ...

Yep yesterday me & rupu had a small chat with gaurav..we asked him y he was missing from UT..so he siad he was on long holiday with friends..he also promised us that he will catch up for a long chat with us....he's so sweet๐Ÿค—..and from next week we will have ameeth..till then...intezaar karna padega๐Ÿ˜•
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ rupu & preethi

But I dnt think preethi have an FB account rupu..๐Ÿ˜•..U could join golu's fan group in FB๐Ÿ˜›
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

@ rupu & preethi

But I dnt think preethi have an FB account rupu..๐Ÿ˜•..U could join golu's fan group in FB๐Ÿ˜›

Aww Gaurav is just way to sweet! There's only very limited celebrities who actually talk to their fans! He's so kind from the heart! ...but I don't have an FB account so I can't join his group But I still love him! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
DakshnaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ lucky

I know preeti is not on fb just had given that link so whoever wants to join the group can join in ๐Ÿ˜Š

@ preeti

Yes dear gaurav is way too adorable ๐Ÿ˜Š He does keep in contact with his fans not all do that ๐Ÿ˜‰
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DakshnaFan

@ lucky

I know preeti is not on fb just had given that link so whoever wants to join the group can join in ๐Ÿ˜Š

@ preeti

Yes dear gaurav is way too adorable ๐Ÿ˜Š He does keep in contact with his fans not all do that ๐Ÿ˜‰

You said it ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
raju_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lucky.m

Yep yesterday me & rupu had a small chat with gaurav..we asked him y he was missing from UT..so he siad he was on long holiday with friends..he also promised us that he will catch up for a long chat with us....he's so sweet๐Ÿค—..and from next week we will have ameeth..till then...intezaar karna padega๐Ÿ˜•

oh thats really good news, and thanks for the information