Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: chocobear

I never said it was you😊 I love your Siggy(the shivraj anandi) one😛

I know you didnt say that but i said that in a reply to the GC fans( generalized )comment thing so as to clarify that i am not one of those fans :) and Oh...that siggy..its indeed beautiful..the couple itself is so beautiful😍
chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi.

I know you didnt say that but i said that in a reply to the GC fans( generalized )comment thing so as to clarify that i am not one of those fans :) and Oh...that siggy..its indeed beautiful..the couple itself is so beautiful😍

I started watching this show recently again. And yes they look so beautiful moreover because most of the audiences wanted anandi to move on in life and that's what is happening atleast as of now. Earlier when I switched to the channel I saw anandi crying like a maniac for Jagya and I just switched off the TV😆I would love to see Pratyusha with this shiv guy in JDJ celeb special round(whateve it is called)

NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rapier

@Blue: Well, there is no point in a competition then, is there? If all you are striving to do, is improve from your previous performance and get scored on that, then what is the point of a competition? In a competition, aren't you supposed to compete?

I don't know if the judges themselves are biased on not, but I truly believe that the channel definitely has a say in who goes or stays and thus they may have some influence on the judges' scores. You believe they are not biased and their scores are genuine, then that's fine. I respect your opinion. But since you asked why others are bringing it up, I think it's because it raises a question about the integrity of the competition. That's it. If they (including me) feel that there is some golmaal in the scores, then that is their opinion, no? Why call us narrow-minded? That's a bit offensive (even though you have said "no offense," which by the way doesn't negate the offense) and uncalled for, don't you think?

Hey really respect your POV!!😊
Agree that this is a competition!! But if genuine marks are to be given then this ceremony must be held at the end of an episode!! Because, you never know what performance you are taking as a benchmark to decide others' marks!!
For me, Shibani's performance was best as I loved the way she has done contemporary. I loved it because it was complete performance. Her performance was in last and how to give her less than thirty if they have given Isha or Gurmeet a 30. Doesn't make sense!!! It's not about comparing because if that'd be criteria then it's almost impossible to give marks
.😕
Khushi. thumbnail

I started watching this show recently again. And yes they look so beautiful moreover because most of the audiences wanted anandi to move on in life and that's what is happening atleast as of now. Earlier when I switched to the channel I saw anandi crying like a maniac for Jagya and I just switched off the TV😆I would love to see Pratyusha with this shiv guy in JDJ celeb special round(whateve it is called)

Same here, I too stopped watching the show earlier cuz i found nothing interesting to see..to itto switched back to watching BV after Shiv's entry and i really hope these guys are rooting for a Shiv-Anandi future ant not a Jagya-Anandi one..cuz these serial guys are capable to ruining good stories🤢And wow!! that would be soo good!! Shiv and Pratyusha in a special epi😍
chocobear thumbnail

Same here, I too stopped watching the show earlier cuz i found nothing interesting to see..to itto switched back to watching BV after Shiv's entry and i really hope these guys are rooting for a Shiv-Anandi future ant not a Jagya-Anandi one..cuz these serial guys are capable to ruining good stories🤢And wow!! that would be soo good!! Shiv and Pratyusha in a special epi😍

I think they won't go ahead with anandi and Shiv as that won't go down well with most of the indiansSo I am assuming once Jagya gets kicked out by Gauri anandi will eventually accept him(I hate to say this) I am rooting for Shiv and Anandi. Hope they get them married and don't seperate these two but since Jagya is the main lead of the show I think anandi and him will eventually end up together(CV's have a past of ruining some good stories).

Shiv and Pratyusha in a special episode will be a treat for everyone😍Both of Pratyusha's co-stars are so tall😆She looks so petite and fragile infront of them. 😳
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nxt_rockstar

Hey really respect your POV!!😊
Agree that this is a competition!! But if genuine marks are to be given then this ceremony must be held at the end of an episode!! Because, you never know what performance you are taking as a benchmark to decide others' marks!!
For me, Shibani's performance was best as I loved the way she has done contemporary. I loved it because it was complete performance. Her performance was in last and how to give her less than thirty if they have given Isha or Gurmeet a 30. Doesn't make sense!!! It's not about comparing because if that'd be criteria then it's almost impossible to give marks
.😕

Well, interesting point. But I just think that should they have the criteria already set for each number on the score scale. I don't know about them, but to me a 10/10 implies perfection! Now if a performance has all the criteria they are looking for (dance, choreo, costumes, expressions, use of stage, blah blah blah), then it ought to be a 30. It's not like there can only be one 30. Know what I mean? If they can only give out one 30, then they must see all of the performances before giving it out. But that's not the case here. So yea, I think that each score should have some criteria to it. If the performance was good, dance was good, but expressions were lacking, then that could be a like a 9. see it? And if we are saying that a certain contestant doesn't deserve a 30, we are saying that the judges' criteria for a perfect score is messed up. I hope you got all that. lol.
Khushi. thumbnail

I think they won't go ahead with anandi and Shiv as that won't go down well with most of the indiansSo I am assuming once Jagya gets kicked out by Gauri anandi will eventually accept him(I hate to say this) I am rooting for Shiv and Anandi. Hope they get them married and don't seperate these two but since Jagya is the main lead of the show I think anandi and him will eventually end up together(CV's have a past of ruining some good stories).

Shiv and Pratyusha in a special episode will be a treat for everyone😍Both of Pratyusha's co-stars are so tall😆She looks so petite and fragile infront of them. 😳

I know i know..i am fearing because of that only. The people with that "old" patni dharam soch believe that Jagya should be back with Anandi but mostly all the modern thinking people or rather practical thinking people dont want a JA union! like seriously..there reunion will be so pathetic( if it happens) but you know what i dont think these guys will think of a JA reunion now the TRP's of BV are shooting sky high after Shiv-Anandi track..i just wish these guys get some brains and understand what everyone wants.

And yahh..LOL..she does look too fragile in front of them. She is is very fragile in her dance too..lacks energy..i really wish she works on her energy levels.

BTW, i love you AVI..Ranbir☺️
chocobear thumbnail

I know i know..i am fearing because of that only. The people with that "old" patni dharam soch believe that Jagya should be back with Anandi but mostly all the modern thinking people or rather practical thinking people dont want a JA union! like seriously..there reunion will be so pathetic( if it happens) but you know what i dont think these guys will think of a JA reunion now the TRP's of BV are shooting sky high after Shiv-Anandi track..i just wish these guys get some brains and understand what everyone wants.

And yahh..LOL..she does look too fragile in front of them. She is is very fragile in her dance too..lacks energy..i really wish she works on her energy levels.

BTW, i love you AVI..Ranbir☺️

@bold and red: I know☺️Ranbir☺️Can't take my eyes off him☺️

Most of the BV viewers are people with "old" mindsets who think it's a patni's farz to wait for her straying husband and accept him back and only then her "jeevan" is safal😲
I know many people have again switched to BV after shiv's entry. and now if they think of going back to jagya and anadi that would be their biggest mistakethey ruined shows like Uttaran and a few more with their senseless twists just for a sky high TRP for a week. I hope they don't do the same this time and for a change show anandi and shiv's marriage. I don't want a marriage where it turns out that jagya was under the sehra or something that would be the last of BV🥱

She doesn't have the stamina but she is graceful but she needs to be more strong. She is too skinny and looks like any moment she will break her bones but still I like her. She is graceful.
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rapier

Well, interesting point. But I just think that should they have the criteria already set for each number on the score scale. I don't know about them, but to me a 10/10 implies perfection! Now if a performance has all the criteria they are looking for (dance, choreo, costumes, expressions, use of stage, blah blah blah), then it ought to be a 30. It's not like there can only be one 30. Know what I mean? If they can only give out one 30, then they must see all of the performances before giving it out. But that's not the case here. So yea, I think that each score should have some criteria to it. If the performance was good, dance was good, but expressions were lacking, then that could be a like a 9. see it? And if we are saying that a certain contestant doesn't deserve a 30, we are saying that the judges' criteria for a perfect score is messed up. I hope you got all that. lol.

Well!! Yeah that's completely perceptional!! Judges perception might have something else about the marks!! My perception certainly differs from yours!! And what you perceive is ..yeah somewhere right!! A perfect 10 isn't necessary! Neither it depicts best nor deserving one to award with it!! In a show like DID, We can demand judges to being clear about their scoring as all dancers are almost of same level. Here in JDJ, all dancers are not of same level. How they can compare them. It will certainly be not fair to those who are working hard towards perfection because some are already so near to that perfection level if comparison will occur then there will be no incentive for those who are working hard. say..Isha and Susheel, can they be compared??? Not at all. If they would be, I think susheel should get negative scores...
And yeah I got your point😆
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG..it seeems so many ppl here r experts on the dance form that Guru-Shampa did!😆 Since, I hv no technical knowledge, I will listen to what Remo said! And as far as I know from a person who belongs to Kerela, this particular dance form is mainly about enacting the role of a tiger/lion...which gurmeet did PERFECTLY! the dance steps involved are such as Gurmeet-Shampa did!

finally, I am relieved after this anti-GC thread😆. No offence to those who meant any genuine criticism though.But as someone rightly pointed out, some people just want to pick flaws. and of course, yesterday's episode and judge's comments had to be scripted becoz Karan, madhuri and Remo said what they did. As far as I am concerned, I do believe a lot of JDJ is scripted, but not the comments! I never questioned the judges' comments in his first two performances, nor do i question them now. And that goes for not only GC, but all other contestants. I do believe they sugarcoat their comments sometimes, but the ones with whom they r impressed, they say so clearly! They actually pick out points which impressed them. Karan was clearly bowled over by Gurmeet's acting (body language, expressions) yesterday and he said so. Same with Madhuri and she said so. Remo, being the only person among them who is technically qualified to judge that particular dance form, clearly mentioned that he especially loved the performance becoz they incorporated dance into the raw energetic performance! And he also in clear words explained the meaning of the dance, which mean Sher/Lion/Tiger dance. He emphasized that the most imp thing in that type of dance was to catch the body language and movements of lion, in this case, and Gurmeet was Outstanding in it! Those movements and the body language was the dance!
So whoever felt, the steps were acrobatic, and he was jumping around- That is what the dance form required, as far as I know( judging by Remo's comments and from my friend who herself belongs to Kerela)!
Edited by DMKJ_VB - 12 years ago