Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: danceismyworld

woohooo!!! What an interpretation!!! Hats off to you!!😆
we are deviating from the topic...let's not make an issue out of it!! I got it as personal attack!! My POV!! I felt it that way!! 😳
God Bless😃

thank you dear😃You are so intelligent(did I just personally attack you? I hope not)😳
Edited by chocobear - 12 years ago
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chocobear

thank you dear😃You are so intelligent(did I just personally attack you? I hope not)😳

Nope !! not at all baby😉!!! Thanks for the compliment... 😆
433796 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nxt_rockstar

I really am helpless to understand what you are understanding😕!!! Disastrous misinterpretation😆!!! The line you wrote there was about asking her to pin point the good points and bad points was sounding sarcastic or may be better appropriate quote for it " asking her to dissect it because she said she is dance lover!!!And that wasn't her point in any way!!
I don't wanna bang my head with a wall!!
Just leave the topic...
🥱

ohh my god... was that sarcastic? I believe with this type of understanding you guys should not debate in any topic. GC chaleesa is good for you guys... You must know that there are very few of us who really know about dancing, I am one of them. I personally love reading those comments which has technical points. I never thought my genuine comment can be twisted like this.
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

ohh my god... was that sarcastic? I believe with this type of understanding you guys should not debate in any topic. GC chaleesa is good for you guys... You must know that there are very few of us who really know about dancing, I am one of them. I personally love reading those comments which has technical points. I never thought my genuine comment can be twisted like this.

Sab milke bolo OMM GURRU DEVAAYEE NAMAH
😆
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nxt_rockstar

I guess Judges don't compare contestants with each other to decide to whom to give 30 and to whom 29. GC improved from last time and amazed Judges with his caliber so he got 30!! That doesn't made Judges biased!! I mean that's so narrow thinking!! No offense!!😳
I believe in healthy discussion but when someone differs your opinion it doesn't make them GC blind fans. I loved his performance yesterday and he totally deserved perfect 30!!! And about Judges being biased, why are we even dragging them in this question mark????😕

They saw tremendous performance so they gave 30!!! That's it!! You admit it or not but GC did a fab job with that dance form.
😳

@Blue: Well, there is no point in a competition then, is there? If all you are striving to do, is improve from your previous performance and get scored on that, then what is the point of a competition? In a competition, aren't you supposed to compete?

I don't know if the judges themselves are biased on not, but I truly believe that the channel definitely has a say in who goes or stays and thus they may have some influence on the judges' scores. You believe they are not biased and their scores are genuine, then that's fine. I respect your opinion. But since you asked why others are bringing it up, I think it's because it raises a question about the integrity of the competition. That's it. If they (including me) feel that there is some golmaal in the scores, then that is their opinion, no? Why call us narrow-minded? That's a bit offensive (even though you have said "no offense," which by the way doesn't negate the offense) and uncalled for, don't you think?

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

Jab aap do POV to raas leela... jab hum den POV to charcter dheela... Our POV is GC did ucchal kudd and insulted the actual form of dance. For all art(dancing, singing or painting), landing and finishing should be done fully and gracefully. Rahi baat judges ki to woh bhi insaan hain, aor bharatwaasi hain.. kabhi kabhi ghalti se ghalti ho jaati hai..

Arrey humne toh aise bola hi nahi ki aapka character dheela hai? !! Ab agar aapki yeh soch hai ki Madhuri Dixit jaise samajhdar insaan aur acchi dancer, Remo jaisa choregrapher aur Karan Johar jaise director kise ke "Uchal Kudhh" ko 30 marks galti se de sakte hain...toh ..Well! Aapki soch ko saalam👏..Then i guess Madhuri,Remoa nd Karan should be changed as judges as they have done such a mistake on National television to give Ucchal Khudh 30 marks!!!😕And waise..chaliye koi ni..hum GC fans ke liye toh acha hi huya..humein toh waise bhi vote karna tha aur waise bhi..iss "galti by judges" ke bahane GC ki total combined votes aasman chu lenge😃
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chocobear

didn't go through the rest of your post but if GC fans have the right to say that judges are biased and the show is scripted whenever GC gets low marks then we(non GC fans) have every right to say that the judges are biased if we feel his performance wasn't that great. It all depnds on the POV. Just like GC supporters felt judges were biased when he got 23 or something..we too have every right to say that judges are biased when they give 30 marks for nothing but jumping and roaring. That's our POV.

and yes I feel MD and Remo's trademark comments were forced.

@Red- Well, in that case i will say that i am NOT an active forum member and i dont really visit the forum topics..including teh GC fan club...so i have no idea of any such comments by GC fans but i am certainly not one of those fans.😊
Edited by Khushi. - 12 years ago
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
For all who are creating a chaos out of PERSONAL ATTACK thing...😊
If you love to take a technical know how on dance..most welcome..I will ask Danceismyworld to make a separate dissection thread. And really you are most welcome because she is one damn good dancer...😳
And Kind of understanding, lemme put a full stop on it!! Sincere apologies..plus credit for my that interpretation goes to those who all the time keep on indulging in making fun of every thing..*full stop*😃

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed,,,Gurmeet did not deserve 30 marks!! HE only had to emote, jump around a little and pose..I think he did justice to that(except landing)!! But my problem was it looked like Shampa was all over the place...her movements were not clean (fault may be with the way GC handled her also)!! I am neither a GC fan nor a Shampa fan...so far both are not impressive!!
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi.

@Red- Well, in that case i will say that i am NOT an active forum member and i dont really visit the forum topics..including teh GC fan club...so i have no idea of any such comments by GC fans btu i am certainly not one of those.😊

I never said it was you😊 I love your Siggy(the shivraj anandi) one😛
Edited by chocobear - 12 years ago