Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

605921 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

sachchai chhup nahin sakti banawat ke ussoolon se...
Main ne wohi kaha jo dekha... I can jump better than him. I did not see him doing any high jump or long jump (kam se kam olympic ka maza ata), all were low jumps.

πŸ‘ Agree

Word Count: 1

danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

So critiquing Gurmeet's performance makes us all Isha-Salman fans? πŸ˜• At least learn to give your favorite celebrity some credit! As a fan, you should support him by telling us why you like his performances - why resort to bringing other dancers down? If you have a problem with Isha-Salman or any other contestant, why don't you critique that performance and leave Gurmeet out of it? Undoubtedly, Isha and Salman had a brilliant concept but I thought the best part was that their choreography is what explained the concept to us - they did not rely on props, song lyrics or any external factor to explain the message they were trying to convey.

I like Remo a lot, but Remo is definitely biased at times - at least in DID, anyway. As far as the judges scoring is concerned, it is scripted because the channel controls most of the judging to ensure the right people are making their way to the top. Otherwise the scoring wouldn't be so irrational!

Dear...When did I said that you all are Isha-Salman fans??? and dear don't tell me to learn any thing..I know what i am saying...but i think you are interpreting something else...Why would i have any problem with Isha-salman???I mentioned them here because everyone mentioned them in comparison of GC and Shampa in the post itself and also in comments...

Well dear I am a dance maniac...so don't bring me in that war...i can never ever cheat with me and my dance...Whatever I said...I said it because I felt that way...

Did i say Isha-salman danced bad..and they didn't deserve 30..I only said They had flaws...and that's what i saw and wrote,,...It is so simple...
well about favoring GC, so this post ain't about his praise or appreciation so why I will mention that here. And one more thing, It's not about GC or any other celeb, It's about what truth is!! If you have guts to pin point anyone's flaws then you must have courage to praise his/her good points too. When someone performs good, he/she deserves praise. I praise Gurmeet because he did justice to Puli Kalli dance form...We can't demand him to do kathak in puli kalli!!!

And about Remo, let me state it more transparently. He favors his DID team but he never ever being biased to a good performers. I ain't his fan from DID but I respect that he never retrench someone's deserved praise from him/her.

I guess, now you get me right!!!😊
433796 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Ainvayi judges aur audience phir apna time waste karey! Saarey contestants ko bolo ke ghar jaakey apney apney bathroom mein dance kijiye. πŸ˜†

I think it has more to do with the production's mood on any given day. Conversion formula is so secret that it seems almost non-existent lately! It's easier to manipulate results if they have to areas to manipulate numbers from. πŸ˜†

Well deserved place for most of them..:) Actually with 50-50 concept they can manipulate result legitimately.
433796 thumbnail

Originally posted by: danceismyworld

Dear...When did I said that you all are Isha-Salman fans??? and dear don't tell me to learn any thing..I know what i am saying...but i think you are interpreting something else...Why would i have any problem with Isha-salman???I mentioned them here because everyone mentioned them in comparison of GC and Shampa in the post itself and also in comments...

Well dear I am a dance maniac...so don't bring me in that war...i can never ever cheat with me and my dance...Whatever I said...I said it because I felt that way...

Did i say Isha-salman danced bad..and they didn't deserve 30..I only said They had flaws...and that's what i saw and wrote,,...It is so simple...
well about favoring GC, so this post ain't about his praise or appreciation so why I will mention that here. And one more thing, It's not about GC or any other celeb, It's about what truth is!! If you have guts to pin point anyone's flaws then you must have courage to praise his/her good points too. When someone performs good, he/she deserves praise. I praise Gurmeet because he did justice to Puli Kalli dance form...We can't demand him to do kathak in puli kalli!!!

And about Remo, let me state it more transparently. He favors his DID team but he never ever being biased to a good performers. I ain't his fan from DID but I respect that he never retrench someone's deserved praise from him/her.

I guess, now you get me right!!!😊

Aap dance maniac ho, have lot knowledge.. then share with us... Pin point both good point/bad point for contestant.. hamein bhi thora enlightenment ho... Hamein to sab non-dancer ek hi jaise dikhte hain..
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I guess Judges don't compare contestants with each other to decide to whom to give 30 and to whom 29. GC improved from last time and amazed Judges with his caliber so he got 30!! That doesn't made Judges biased!! I mean that's so narrow thinking!! No offense!!😳
I believe in healthy discussion but when someone differs your opinion it doesn't make them GC blind fans. I loved his performance yesterday and he totally deserved perfect 30!!! And about Judges being biased, why are we even dragging them in this question mark????πŸ˜•

They saw tremendous performance so they gave 30!!! That's it!! You admit it or not but GC did a fab job with that dance form.
😳
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@hakkabakka

DearπŸ˜ƒ
Why are you getting personal by the way😲!! I am dancer or dance maniac or a dance graduate, why it matters to you!! Which you red lined meant that don't doubt my dignity and truthfulness about dance.
And I will defo share bad points and good points about performance. But this ain't about me!!! So think twice before attacking someone because I wasn't talking to you and neither I was attacking any of your favorite. So give it break hon!!😳
Edited by danceismyworld - 12 years ago
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Only Isha-Salman deserved 30 points this week.. judges just got carried away with Shibani-Puneet's emotional performance.. they deserved 28/29 IMO and with GC it's like how we do with kids.. for every small step forward we applause the kids with big rewards.. like that for every baby step GC takes judges give him big points and "perfect" and "this is it"
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail

Well...What a topic...No offence...but after reading the views of TM and some comments..I am feeling like You have any particular problem with GC...Well about He deserved 30 marks or not...and judges were biased or not...I think a rational viewer knows it very well...and you talk about flaws...well to be honest..there were same flaws in Isha and salman performance..Those 30 maks of Isha and salman mainly belongs to concept(and you know that very well)...But i don't want to mention because you guys don't want to see that...so i don't want to waste my time and energy...😳

oh...k judges are biased...Don't you think by saying that You are insulting them...
Remo Desuza...(most strict and loyal dance judge ever( in DID history too)), Can he be BIASED or SCRIPTED towards dance???????? He will never do that.😳
Atleast Don't insult dance by saying this...If you can't respect someone...then you shouldn't insult them either

And about other two, I won't comment as I don't know them properly and have not right to judge them as a person!!!😳

BANG ON!!!πŸ€—
Dissection will reveal a bundle of flaws in every performance.
😳
433796 thumbnail

@hakkabakka

DearπŸ˜ƒ
Why are you getting personal by the way😲!! I am dancer or dance maniac or a dance graduate, why it matters to you!! Which you red lined meant that don't doubt my dignity and truthfulness about dance.
And I will defo share bad points and good points about performance. But this ain't about me!!! So think twice before attacking someone because I wasn't talking to you and neither I was attacking any of your favorite. So give it break hon!!😳

I think you dont understand hindi. Get dictionary from Silencer(Omi - 3 idiots) and translate it then you will understand if I attacked you or not personally.
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
I am not getting it..why people are insulting the dance form itself by saying it uchal kud!!! 😲

I mean, more than the experts and choreographer, we are claiming to know about that dance the most!!! What do people know about Puli kalli( sorry if I pronounced wrong)?????? I don't know a single thing about it. And I believe what Remo saw in it because he knows about it!!! Shampa knows about it!! And I liked their Leo signifying performance as an audience...😳

Why we start giving names to a sacred dance form?????!!!!!!!!! Unfortunate!!