πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

😭 😭😭 he preformed LEO My star band bajadi LEO Ke 😭😭

I know it was Painfully a Bad performance , But its okay don't cry Rebel ! πŸ€—

Well Kinda Everyone was Really BAD , it is really sad this is JDJ 5 and Why the mediocre dance routines and below average Dances !!!
I still have Not Seen One performance that day that i was πŸ‘..

Horrible episode 🀒. Painful to watch . Might has well watch . So you think you can dance ..
Edited by Mia1love - 12 years ago
605921 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mia1love

I know it was Painfully a Bad performance , But its okay don't cry Rebel ! πŸ€—

Well Kinda Everyone was Really BAD , it is really sad this is JDJ 5 and Why the mediocre dance routines and below average Dances !!!
I still have Not Seen One performance that day that i was πŸ‘..

Horrible episode 🀒. Painful to watch . Might has well watch . So you think you can dance ..

πŸ€—

But I Like ISha Salman Performance Its My Opinion πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
..Amour.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my goodness!! No I am not that good!! Ohhh ehmmm geee!! Is this thread discussing anymore??? What I can see, is a bunch of people spamming and targeting others...
What kind of mental pleasure is this??? To target others and kill the soul of discussion...
What I can see...is you people stretch a person's POV as bubble gum and make it tasteless...
Someone has said something..ok...you have made a fun of it..entertainment...you are still stretching it..reported...comments will be deleted...* oh wow let's start it off once again*
That's what is happening here...😳

Mia1love thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Amour..

Oh my goodness!! No I am not that good!! Ohhh ehmmm geee!! Is this thread discussing anymore??? What I can see, is a bunch of people spamming and targeting others...
What kind of mental pleasure is this??? To target others and kill the soul of discussion...
What I can see...is you people stretch a person's POV as bubble gum and make it tasteless...
Someone has said something..ok...you have made a fun of it..entertainment...you are still stretching it..reported...comments will be deleted...* oh wow let's start it off once again*
That's what is happening here...😳

Agree , that is what is mostly happening around here, its an endless cycle.. what to do ?
Mia1love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

πŸ€—

But I Like ISha Salman Performance Its My Opinion πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

I know We Mutual Respect each others Opinions .
I just wish JDJ Judges were more tough on the contestants. but giving away 30 is not smart.

Only time I agreed with the episode was when Remo gave jayatni Ji 10 !!
..Amour.. thumbnail

Agree , that is what is mostly happening around here, its an endless cycle.. what to do ?

IDK what kind of pleasure is this!!! What is the place of a genuine person here on IF?? People just love to drag others in convo and make fun of everything!! This forum needs control...
Mia1love thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Amour..

IDK what kind of pleasure is this!!! What is the place of a genuine person here on IF?? People just love to drag others in convo and make fun of everything!! This forum needs control...

O I will be honest this forum has gotta more control since the new Mods are here. But they have a life , they can't be on here 24/7 . its hard for them .In the Beginning it was BAD , having any opinion was the resulted in harassment and slander. But now πŸ‘ , Mods are doing their Best. πŸ˜ƒ..
..Amour.. thumbnail

O I will be honest this forum has gotta more control since the new Mods are here. But they have a life , they can't be on here 24/7 . its hard for them .In the Beginning it was BAD , having any opinion was the resulted in harassment and slander. But now πŸ‘ , Mods are doing their Best. πŸ˜ƒ..

Certainly Mods are doing great. Specially after, CM has made a new set of rules..Kudos to her..
But what about this thread?? Name calling, personal attack, chatting..many more..every rule has been broken. Only one thing was rare, debate!!!
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chocobear

anything against GC is like a personal attack to them HakkaBakkaπŸ˜†Now asking a "dance maniac" to pinpoint the minute technicalities of dance equals to personal attacks in this forumπŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣

Word Count: 0